Have an absolutely horrific cold

So I have an absolutely horrific cold atm and it's making it hard to eat having a negative effect on my appetite and my throat is extremely swollen.

Is there anything I can take that isn't going to have a negative effect on muscle growth?

Go get a steroid shot. I just got sick af and went and got 3 shots. She gave me an oral antibiotic but I didn’t take it. Trying to grow and not looking to fuck my gut health.
Shot helped a lot.

So I have an absolutely horrific cold atm and it's making it hard to eat having a negative effect on my appetite and my throat is extremely swollen.

Is there anything I can take that isn't going to have a negative effect on muscle growth?

A weak "appetite" overwhelming your ability to eat?

Take some personal responsibility for your diet choices and stop looking for a chemical crutch to replace willpower. Put the food in your mouth, chew, and swallow. How hard could it be? Are your teeth broken?

I'm going to eat a 20oz steak, then finish it off with a pint of ice cream, and dm you the video so you can see how it's done, if you'd only put your mind to it.

@DECLAN @iris

Take some personal responsibility for your diet choices and stop looking for a chemical crutch to replace willpower. Put the food in your mouth, chew, and swallow. How hard could it be? Are your teeth broken?

I'm going to eat a 20oz steak, then finish it off with a pint of ice cream, and dm you the video so you can see how it's done, if you'd only put your mind to it.

@DECLAN @iris
It's because of how swollen my throat is. Making it difficult to eat now, so looking for something to fix it. Like swallowing actually hurts. Like tonight I can't sleep because of how swollen it is. Proper painful making me not want to swallow at all. I need to take something to fix my throat from being so swollen from this cold.

Last edited:
It's because of how swollen my throat is. Making it difficult to eat now, so looking for something to fix it. Like swallowing actually hurts. Like tonight I can't sleep because of how swollen it is. Proper painful making me not want to swallow at all. I need to take something to fix my throat from being so swollen from this cold.
Wahhh wahhh wahhh. How bad do you want it? Not enough

@DECLAN @iris
Is this your passive aggressive response to people who don’t have appetite?

Go ahead blast em, it doesn’t change the fact that you don’t know how to eat properly hence you’re obese. These guys who don’t have appetite are the people we envy because they walk around with 6 packs and they don’t have serious ailments caused by being fat.

Heck, I would trade my huge appetite for crap for theirs.

Do not equate your weaknesses to theirs, they will not die for eating less, while you will not be able to see your dick with out drugs to help curb your appetite and food addiction.

Is this your passive aggressive response to people who don’t have appetite?

Go ahead blast em, it doesn’t change the fact that you don’t know how to eat properly hence you’re obese. These guys who don’t have appetite are the people we envy because they walk around with 6 packs and they don’t have serious ailments caused by being fat.

Heck, I would trade my huge appetite for crap for theirs.

Do not equate your weaknesses to theirs, they will not die for eating less, while you will not be able to see your dick with out drugs to help curb your appetite and food addiction.
Normally eating isn't an issue. I get either a cold or hay-fever once every year and completely messes everything up and makes it difficult to eat because of how painful and swollen my throat is. Like I literally can't sleep right now even after taking 5mg of melatonin.

Asking for advice on how to get rid of it

Sorry bro didn't mean to use your misery as a vehicle for some humor.

Appetite reduction is the result of your immune system pumping out cytokines.

Methylprednisolone suppresses those quickly and restores appetite fast. as well as energy levels, but it's unlikely you have that in hand. (get some from india pharma for next time).

Resveratrol does the same thing, but not quite as quickly.

You can take 1g every 5 hours. 5g max a day, with very low risk of sides, which are gastrointestinal.

Sorry bro didn't mean to use your misery as a vehicle for some humor.

Appetite reduction is the result of your immune system pumping out cytokines.

Methylprednisolone suppresses those quickly and restores appetite fast. as well as energy levels, but it's unlikely you have that in hand. (get some from india pharma for next time).

Resveratrol does the same thing, but not quite as quickly.

You can take 1g every 5 hours. 5g max a day, with very low risk of sides, which are gastrointestinal.
Can you relay my tips over to training till failure? He blocked me

Back