Having trouble Pinning in glutes, can’t push.

BuddahstaiN

Virgin muscle, test, 25g 1 1/2” only pinning 1cc tried in two different locations (same glute) set it in front of space heater for 10 mins but maybe took to long and oil cooled back down. Drew it up smoothly tho. Any advice guys?

I submerge maybe 3/4 of the vial (as long as it doesn’t float away) in some pretty damn hot water for around 10 minutes before use. If I’m using less that 1ml I draw and pin with a 25 gauge, so perhaps it was just its temperature causing your issues?

Usually, when guys run into this issue, it's because they have a lot of scar tissue in the area from prior pinning. Have you had any trauma to your glutes that would have caused scarring?

I have so much scar tissue I have to push so hard there is a huge red indented circle from the plunger on my palm. Keep trying to find other places, I cannot do delt injects, just can’t mentally do it for some reason. I’ve tried thighs and most pain ever, I hate them

I submerge maybe 3/4 of the vial (as long as it doesn’t float away) in some pretty damn hot water for around 10 minutes before use. If I’m using less that 1ml I draw and pin with a 25 gauge, so perhaps it was just its temperature causing your issues?
Gonna try to heat it up a little longer see if that helps.
Idk bud. Maybe try doing a VG injection?
May have to switch it up.
I have so much scar tissue I have to push so hard there is a huge red indented circle from the plunger on my palm. Keep trying to find other places, I cannot do delt injects, just can’t mentally do it for some reason. I’ve tried thighs and most pain ever, I hate them
It’s crazy how hard you have to push, thought it would be easier. Going to warm up oil, try the other glute, possibly go to a bigger gauge needle. I’ve heard a few horror stories about quads that will be a last resort.

Gonna try to heat it up a little longer see if that helps.

May have to switch it up.

It’s crazy how hard you have to push, thought it would be easier. Going to warm up oil, try the other glute, possibly go to a bigger gauge needle. I’ve heard a few horror stories about quads that will be a last resort.
The first couple times I pinned my quads I couldn’t walk right for 5 days after but now they are my preference. I have run into the same thing you’re talking about on the glutes though. Are you taking your weight off the leg of the same side glute you’re pinning?

The first couple times I pinned my quads I couldn’t walk right for 5 days after but now they are my preference. I have run into the same thing you’re talking about on the glutes though. Are you taking your weight off the leg of the same side glute you’re pinning?
I did not take all of my weight off of it. Going to try tomorrow, 23g pins are on the way. I get needle anxiety so I tried to keep it as small as I could as I’ve heard 25g would do the job fine. I guess everyone is different.

Back