HCG Reconstitution

Hi,

I ordered some HCG and the vials are much smaller than I expected. I do not know how much ml these are. Appears to 2ml? What would be my best option for reconstitution of these?

bact.jpg

I think you could fit a bit more than 3 ml in the small vial.
I'd look at the total amount of HCG (IU) per vial.
Then define a concentration that allows an easy to inject and easy to remember shot.
let's say you have a total of 6000 IU and want to inject 500 ED. That means you have 6000 IU / 500 IU = 12 total shots.
in this case I'd reconstitute it with 1.2 (or 2.4) ml bac water to have a 0.1 (or 0.2) ml injection for 500 IU.

Thanks.

It's 5000IU, so if I go 2.5ml (assuming that fits) then 0.25ml = 500IU.

Guess I'll just have to be sure I accurately record the volume that goes in. I'm used to having 10ml vials so putting in 5ml, 6ml leaves some room and it mixes very well. I am just worried if ~2ml would be enough or if the solution would be supersaturated and/or not mix very well.

Thanks.

Guess I'll just have to be sure I accurately record the volume that goes in. I'm used to having 10ml vials so putting in 5ml, 6ml leaves some room and it mixes very well. I am just worried if ~2ml would be enough or if the solution would be supersaturated and/or not mix very well.
Those look like the typical hgh/peptide vial size I've always gotten and seen. If so, you can just fit 3ML if you need to. But 2.5ml will work.

Thanks.

2.5 ml will fit.

5000 IU / 2.5 ml = 2000 IU per ml (concentration)
That means 500 IU equals 0.4 ml

The syringe you'll use to insert the bac water will be accurate enough.

I'm pretty sure that 1 ml is more than enough to reconstitute the HCG but maybe someone else can chime in.

2.5 ml will fit.

5000 IU / 2.5 ml = 2000 IU per ml (concentration)
That means 500 IU equals 0.4 ml

The syringe you'll use to insert the bac water will be accurate enough.

I'm pretty sure that 1 ml is more than enough to reconstitute the HCG but maybe someone else can chime in.
Obviously I made a mistake here. 500 IU result in 0.25 ml

Back