HCT/HGB reduction anecdote

Bumpygooch

Try to make this the least boring I can. Applied for life insurance in April. Labs were scheduled May 2. So, the week before, I had my own labs done to see what I needed to tweak. I donated roughly one week before the initial labs I had done on my own. HCT was 52.7, HGB was 16.6 RBC 6.6. Labs run May 2 didn’t check those values. Knew I had my endo appointment 6/6, so, I decided to see if I could reduce HCT with nattokinase and IP6(for the 2nd time). Ran the recommended dosage on the respective bottles for a little over a month. Labs came back this morning: HCT 47.2, HGB 15.3, RBC 6.2. I’ve done every supplement there is trying to reduce these values, this is the first time it’s been successful. Telmisartan, naringin, nothing. Going to start a conservative blast, plan on having labs done on my own again in August or September.

Try to make this the least boring I can. Applied for life insurance in April. Labs were scheduled May 2. So, the week before, I had my own labs done to see what I needed to tweak. I donated roughly one week before the initial labs I had done on my own. HCT was 52.7, HGB was 16.6 RBC 6.6. Labs run May 2 didn’t check those values. Knew I had my endo appointment 6/6, so, I decided to see if I could reduce HCT with nattokinase and IP6(for the 2nd time). Ran the recommended dosage on the respective bottles for a little over a month. Labs came back this morning: HCT 47.2, HGB 15.3, RBC 6.2. I’ve done every supplement there is trying to reduce these values, this is the first time it’s been successful. Telmisartan, naringin, nothing. Going to start a conservative blast, plan on having labs done on my own again in August or September.

Congrats thats awesome, add hydration in there as well.. and not with just plain ol water…

What are the recommended doses of ip6 and natto? And when do they get taken thru the day?

Back