Headaches on BPC, CJC, or IPA?

JClev

Alright, this is my first post on this forum but after lurking through most the posts I'm wondering if anyone else has had extreme headaches with any of these? Im fine throughout the day, but when I go to the Gym on my first set I get intense pain coming from my lower head toward neck up to the top of my head. (Sex is even more painful) Ive read up quite a bit about Sex headaches or Orgasm headaches and this sounds exactly like what it is..
I'm just wondering if any of these peptides could be the cause?
I'm going on about 2 weeks of it and cutting out each peptide one at a time to see test if it could be a particular one.

Been on CJC/Ipa for about 1.5 months Same source never had an issue until 2 weeks ago
BPC randomly for a month every now and then when I feel an injury or pain in my bicep but never had any issues.

I'm not looking or asking for medical advice or help. Just wondering if anyone else had has these issues come up before

It could just be me and nothing to do with the peptides. BP is always in the 120s

Alright, this is my first post on this forum but after lurking through most the posts I'm wondering if anyone else has had extreme headaches with any of these? Im fine throughout the day, but when I go to the Gym on my first set I get intense pain coming from my lower head toward neck up to the top of my head. (Sex is even more painful) Ive read up quite a bit about Sex headaches or Orgasm headaches and this sounds exactly like what it is..
I'm just wondering if any of these peptides could be the cause?
I'm going on about 2 weeks of it and cutting out each peptide one at a time to see test if it could be a particular one.

Been on CJC/Ipa for about 1.5 months Same source never had an issue until 2 weeks ago
BPC randomly for a month every now and then when I feel an injury or pain in my bicep but never had any issues.

I'm not looking or asking for medical advice or help. Just wondering if anyone else had has these issues come up before

It could just be me and nothing to do with the peptides. BP is always in the 120s
Never happened to me although I only tried CJC/IPA once a long time ago. I have used BPC numerous times. I haven't seen anyone else complain about the symptoms you are having either with the compounds you describe.

Maybe you should get bloodwork or see a doc if it persists. My guess would be that perhaps something else you have changed up recently is contributing to your symptoms.

Never happened to me although I only tried CJC/IPA once a long time ago. I have used BPC numerous times. I haven't seen anyone else complain about the symptoms you are having either with the compounds you describe.

Maybe you should get bloodwork or see a doc if it persists. My guess would be that perhaps something else you have changed up recently is contributing to your symptoms.
I do get bloodwork done about every 8 weeks, always been good.
Im also on Test c and anadro AI but I've been on that for about 18 months with no issues
Next bloodwork is in about 3 weeks, the headaches are getting better in the gym, but the bedroom is debilitating after.

Headaches are a reported side effect of all the peptides you’re taking. I would do them one a day until you figure out which one is messing with you.

Mod grf 1-29 (cjc 1295 no dac) has a lot of reports of people developing allergies to it after long periods of use, so that’ed be my first suspect. I developed an allergy to it after 6+ months use.

Headaches are a reported side effect of all the peptides you’re taking. I would do them one a day until you figure out which one is messing with you.

Mod grf 1-29 (cjc 1295 no dac) has a lot of reports of people developing allergies to it after long periods of use, so that’ed be my first suspect. I developed an allergy to it after 6+ months use.
What symptoms did the allergy give you?
I think your idea of taking one at a time is very good.
People seem to want to take a lot of stuff, all at the same time

What symptoms did the allergy give you?
I would get hives on any of the spots I had ever given myself a mod grf pin that would last for hours and were uncomfortable. So like my whole stomach and ass would become hives. It was truly strange and one of the weirder reactions I’ve ever experienced. Handled it fine 3-5x a day before then too. I’ve seen a lot of other anecdotal reports of this happening to others. It’s a wired drug.

Ive cut out the BPC/TB500 so far and its improving, still doing the CJC no dac and IPA.. CJC is hard for me to quit because I love the sleep benefits at night and the boost in the mornings