Hello everybody!

BlakeC

Hey!
I am new to this forum but I have been using gear since a long time, I started young (19, now I am 36) but I did know quite a lot even back then, after reading the old classic "Chemical Enhancement" by A. L. Rea, "Anabolics" by William Llewellyn (whatever edition was available in circa 2004-- of course now I have the physical copy of the 11th edition, and I look forward to the 12th) and the UK-only "Break The Code" by Wormley.
I have always believed more in reading, than listening to urban myths and brolore. But the times have changed enormously, I read some posts here and I was AMAZED by the details and accuracy of those...
The times have changed also since I used to buy "British Dragon" multivials on the Internet, (getting scammed quite some times) before finding a local dealer who had everything I was looking for (BUT for lab tests).
Now that testing is available, there are no more excuses, everyone can get his own legit gear and use it with even more knowledge than the one I got from the books.
I am very pleased to be part of this, and now I hope to know more every day.

“In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us.
Don't let your eyes deceive you.”

Blake