genotropin pen is broken. how to get it out? syringe?

n00b

Hi :)

I have the Pfizer genotropin goqucik pen (orginal, I checked here on the forums), but unfortunately the release button you press when injecting, is not working. I already mixed the hgh within the pen, but now I am looking for a way to get it out.
Would it be possible to just push a syringe in the opening of the pen and get it out?

and what is the accurate way of measuring if using an insulin syringe? It says 12mg/ml on the packaging, which is 36 UI

Thank you for your help :)

ive used hgh cartriges in past buy simply drawing out of that little cartridge, just take it out of pen if its broke what good is trying to save the pen they are cheap on Ali imo

ive used hgh cartriges in past buy simply drawing out of that little cartridge, just take it out of pen if its broke what good is trying to save the pen they are cheap on Ali imo
Oh, so just to understand you right:
I can break open the damaged pen and take out the cartridge and insert that cartridge (with the hgh) in the pen that is working fine?
awesome! thank you

Oh, so just to understand you right:
I can break open the damaged pen and take out the cartridge and insert that cartridge (with the hgh) in the pen that is working fine?
awesome! thank you
idk, i just used a slin pen to draw outta the cartridge im not sure how the pens work but most likely yes