Hello we are HGHPRO

hghpro

Subscriber
hello we are hgh pro and are medium sized gmp producer of recombinant human growth hormone igf-1 and raw materials however for now we are only focusing on our hgh product Puretropin and our igf product growtropin. i know everyone here at meso is skeptical so i am going to post some test reports and pictures/video of our production facilities all products are manufactured under gmp conditions and range from 99-99.5% purity with dimer content around 1%. we encourage testing of our products and members will get credit for doing so. we will sell a small ammount of kits at a discounted rate for testing. We have a website which should be up tomorrow and in the coming week or so kits will be able to be verified on it. For questions email HGHPRO@tutanota.com

Attachments

• QUALITY TEST.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Related proteins.lcd_HPLC.pdf
    199.7 KB · Views: 61
Hi there. Welcome to Meso. We have a problem though.

First, you provided no pics of inventory.

Second, today is Tuesday. We only accept new sources on Fridays.

Third, i did not receive your new source requisition form. Are you sure you mailed it to the proper address?

Please get these matters taken care of before continuing your sales pitch. Please and thank you.

more

Attachments

• IMG-20180613-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180613-WA0005.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG-20180613-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180613-WA0004.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG-20180611-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180611-WA0001.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG-20180605-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180605-WA0005.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 647
Please answer the above questions.

Also inventory needs a crumpled piece of paper with your handle name, Meso RX, and the date.

can someone help us with uploading production videos shipping from and to is best discussed in email. introductory kits will be $85

will do paper with handle and meso written and date. we will only sale a few kits at introductory price and then not sale anymore until testing is confirmed so testing needs to be done rather quickly also we may consider one or two very trusted members for a free test kit if you guys have anyone in mind. however the reason we stated introductory sale of limited kits is that as you can see these have been tested and are tested twice every batch.As for only on fridays for new sources maybe we can get a pass. we are tired of seeing guys get burned in the hgh hunt its really not that hard provide a quality product and stay consistent and the rest will fall into place.

can someone help us with uploading production videos shipping from and to is best discussed in email. introductory kits will be $85
You came to an open forum to sale your product. So I don’t see why you can’t answer questions out in the open instead of through email.
If it’s a security thing then maybe you should up your security.
If not, then answer members questions out in the open.