Hello!

VandTuica10Lei

Hello , I'm am working in IT industry. I'm 28.
I've had a history of lifting since I was a kid but I usually choose the path of partying and studying and never lifted consistently as a kid/teenager.

Back in college I've lifted for a few months and packing on some decent gains to be honest. But I've stopped for 2 years.

Today I have 9 months of lifting 6 days a week ( chest+shoulder+triceps / back+biceps / legs+abs ). I've went from 61kg skinny fat really low muscle mass , to 72kg and visible abs. Since I've been cutting and now I'm at 68kg and a tiny bit weaker.

I've tried anavar for 4 weeks and rad-140 for 4 weeks at some point but weren't really impressed.

Now I'm on 500mg/week (3.5 day pin) test enanthate. I just started on 2nd of October , this is week 1. First cycle. I have arimidex ready if necessary and a planned pct. I plan on going for 15 weeks.

I'm here to be honest because I wanted to see reviews about hilma biocare as that's the ugl that made my gear + pct. I actually got their new batch with new packaging and was curious to see other peoples experiences with this ugl's test e.

Hello , I'm am working in IT industry. I'm 28.
I've had a history of lifting since I was a kid but I usually choose the path of partying and studying and never lifted consistently as a kid/teenager.

Back in college I've lifted for a few months and packing on some decent gains to be honest. But I've stopped for 2 years.

Today I have 9 months of lifting 6 days a week ( chest+shoulder+triceps / back+biceps / legs+abs ). I've went from 61kg skinny fat really low muscle mass , to 72kg and visible abs. Since I've been cutting and now I'm at 68kg and a tiny bit weaker.

I've tried anavar for 4 weeks and rad-140 for 4 weeks at some point but weren't really impressed.

Now I'm on 500mg/week (3.5 day pin) test enanthate. I just started on 2nd of October , this is week 1. First cycle. I have arimidex ready if necessary and a planned pct. I plan on going for 15 weeks.

I'm here to be honest because I wanted to see reviews about hilma biocare as that's the ugl that made my gear + pct. I actually got their new batch with new packaging and was curious to see other peoples experiences with this ugl's test e.
I love anavar! You need to add test with anavar though. I’ve never tried your source but, the search function at the top of the page should help. Good luck on your path.

I love anavar! You need to add test with anavar though. I’ve never tried your source but, the search function at the top of the page should help. Good luck on your path.
Thank you! I might try it after this test e cycle. What's your opinion on using Ostarine for the two weeks I will be waiting to start PCT ? Will it help keep more gains than if waiting cold turkey till the ester clears ?

I don’t have any experience with Ostarine. I couldn’t help you on that one. I usually just do the old school nolva and clomid