Hello

Alert_Custard

Hi all,

I am new to this board. Coming from the r/steroids in Reddit (I know).

I am 38, I have been in the gym since I was a teenager. I don't compete nor plan to, but I love practising bodybuilding and the whole lifestyle. I also gave a go to powerlifting for about 1.5 years in the past, but realised that I enjoy bodybuilding more.

Decided to pull the plug and jump on test about 2 years ago. I don't take big doses and don't plan to change, as I have seen that with small blasts and cruises of pure trt (level within normal range) the change in my body has been massive, at least for me.

I have done a bit of homebrewing too.

Looking forward to learn from you and try to contribute on something if possible.

Thanks all

Hey man, welcome to Meso!

Nothing wrong with reddit in my opinion, as always you have to collect only valuable information and be able to filter out the bs no matter where you are.

Moderation is key when it comes to enhancing yourself and safe steroid use. There are many different people over here and everyone has their opinion. So you will have to find what suits your needs best.

I myself like to do more moderate approach, I don't push no limits, yet I have done massive blasts in the past. With time comes experience and patience.

I like this game and it's how I play, it's all about the balance for me.

Similar story. Reddit was my introduction to this and I found out about this forum from SST. I don't plan on ever doing more than TRT doses, but I do enjoy reading and learning about the lifestyle as a whole from the more experienced members.

Hey man, welcome to Meso!

Nothing wrong with reddit in my opinion, as always you have to collect only valuable information and be able to filter out the bs no matter where you are.

Moderation is key when it comes to enhancing yourself and safe steroid use. There are many different people over here and everyone has their opinion. So you will have to find what suits your needs best.

I myself like to do more moderate approach, I don't push no limits, yet I have done massive blasts in the past. With time comes experience and patience.

I like this game and it's how I play, it's all about the balance for me.
I learnt a lot from the Reddit group, and I have read a lot of other stuff, I follow some good people online and so on. But lately I've been finding that group very strict. Like if somebody does something that is not the 500mg of test per week gets a lot of abuse from a few people.

For me 500mg put my levels way too high and ended up struggling with blood pressure, nothing crazy but higher than I wanted, snoring, high hematocrit, etc. Given that part was my own wrong doing for skipping on the cardio. But I feel more comfortable with lower doses, health markers look decent, I feel good and I make good gym progress l, so can't complain.

I hope I'll be able to offer something useful in thjs group at some point too.

Thanks for your message.

Similar story. Reddit was my introduction to this and I found out about this forum from SST. I don't plan on ever doing more than TRT doses, but I do enjoy reading and learning about the lifestyle as a whole from the more experienced members.

That is good. There is a loot of good info there.

Also trt can have a lot of benefits even if it won't make you the next Ronnie Coleman. I recently realised that my mental health has been way better in the few years I have been on test than it was before for a long time.

Sponsors