Help dialing in e2

99people99

On 200 mg test c a week pinning ed.

Using 6.25 mg aromasin e3d.

My bloods came back with:

Total Test: 1400
E2: 16

I would like to get e2 up to 30.

When I stop aromasin completely my nipples get sore as fuck. But with e2 at 16 my joints hurt to the point where i couldn’t train properly for a few weeks.

How should I modify this to get e2 to sit around 30

On 200 mg test c a week pinning ed.

Using 6.25 mg aromasin e3d.

My bloods came back with:

Total Test: 1400
E2: 16

I would like to get e2 up to 30.

When I stop aromasin completely my nipples get sore as fuck. But with e2 at 16 my joints hurt to the point where i couldn’t train properly for a few weeks.

How should I modify this to get e2 to sit around 30
Is it Pharma aromasin ?

Drop it to once a week 6.25 mgs

Yes Indian pharma, once a week would keep it down all week?
Only can try and test again. Take it on Wed p.m and get labs done Sunday a.m see where you’re at …

16 is too low, can always add in 100 mgs of mast e, may help with the nipple soreness

Or drop the test dose down

Is this a cycle or your trt/cruise? if it’s trt, I would drop the test to 150. If this is a cycle, I agree with above and would add either mast or nolvadex. But your test levels are pretty high for a trt dose and low for a blast

Is this a cycle or your trt/cruise? if it’s trt, I would drop the test to 150. If this is a cycle, I agree with above and would add either mast or nolvadex. But your test levels are pretty high for a trt dose and low for a blast
Blast, I am also running 400 npp a week

Those test and e2 numbers were from third week of 200 mg test + 400 npp so I’m thinking maybe some e2 built up over time as I have not used any AI for 2-3 weeks now. I am a retard for not mentioning the NPP

Low Estro was not fun so was trying to be extra cautious with AI this time.

Right now I am watery and my nipples are sore, and I’m tired alot. But its a lotttt better than the low e2 symptoms I was having before though.

Last edited:
Blast, I am also running 400 npp a week

Those test and e2 numbers were from third week of 200 mg test + 400 npp so I’m thinking maybe some e2 built up over time as I have not used any AI for 2-3 weeks now. I am a retard for not mentioning the NPP

Low Estro was not fun so was trying to be extra cautious with AI this time.

Right now I am watery and my nipples are sore, and I’m tired alot. But it’s a lotttt better than the low e2 symptoms I was having before though.
Wtf … how do you not include that ?

Also have you tried using calcium d-glucarate or DIM supplements?
Yeah you could try using DIM instead of an ai. If your test dose it that low it would probably put you right in range using a recommended dose of DIM. Not sure what’s recommended for a dose when using it for this purpose tho.