Help finding cause of elevated liver enzymes

Ga1ntrain

Hello, to start I have been on 500mg test e/week for 4 weeks now. I started aromasin 12.5mg every three days 2 weeks ago when I received bloodwork that showed my estro was high.

2 weeks ago when I got my estro checked my AST was at 35, and my ALT was at 31. Upon doing more bloodwork today, 2 weeks later for my doctor, my AST came back at 48 and my ALT came back at 56.

My question is what could have caused the jump in such a short amount of time? I know injected t isn’t liver toxic, so could it have been the aromasin? I don’t drink, but I did have a couple doses of 1000mg Tylenol within that two weeks.

I started a cycle support supplement that has NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA in it. Should I be concerned about the quick spike?

Did you get bloodwork on a day after training? How has your recovery been and how often are you training? That’s not a huge spike. If it’s that high again in your next bloodwork, you’d likely see it go down after taking a couple extra rest days.

Who is the source for your test e and aromasin?
If it's ugl and other shit leaked into it this can happen or your aromasin is not aromasin..
On the other side if you did blood work after a hard workout they can be elevated due to that..

Hello, to start I have been on 500mg test e/week for 4 weeks now. I started aromasin 12.5mg every three days 2 weeks ago when I received bloodwork that showed my estro was high.

2 weeks ago when I got my estro checked my AST was at 35, and my ALT was at 31. Upon doing more bloodwork today, 2 weeks later for my doctor, my AST came back at 48 and my ALT came back at 56.

My question is what could have caused the jump in such a short amount of time? I know injected t isn’t liver toxic, so could it have been the aromasin? I don’t drink, but I did have a couple doses of 1000mg Tylenol within that two weeks.

I started a cycle support supplement that has NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA in it. Should I be concerned about the quick spike?
That is nothing. You are good.

Back