Could I get away with inj. Sdrol after previous tren experience??

We get blood tests because you cannot and SHOULD NOT go by feelz. You are so young I bet you could go well into liver failure before even remotely being jaundiced. I am not saying you are risking liver failure, but certainly taxing the hell out of it wanting to use superdrol. Look at the endless threads on all forums about guys using it, how shitty it makes them feel and how they tap out after a week or two.

If you truly want to be a pro bodybuilder, understand it takes a lot of amateur runs, maybe years, before even approaching a pro card, let alone having a pro physique. The way it seems you are approaching this is certainly not posturing for longevity. I am of the opinion you shouldn’t be touching steroids at all, as there in no way you have exhausted your natural potential. The good thing is that you are young enough you could stop them cold turkey and probably be back to a high normal level in a month or two.
Why do we tell young people to exhaust their natural potential first? Because, sure you will grow now on juice, but nothing like you will when you have trained, eaten and lived the bodybuilding lifestyle all the way up to the point of ”hitting a wall”. Every natural guy I have known or worked with that hit that wall, THEN started using gear, even a small amount, made incredible progress and their physiques really took off.
The guys I inew who started early, like you, never really got more than “gym buff”, meaning the looked good in the gym but would get SMOKED on stage.
Everyone here who has competed can testify to that.

But if you are going to use SD, 10mg injected into delts with an insulin syringe pre-workout on training days is plenty. I have seen clients of other coaches get good gains with this amount. They never go over four weeks.
I only made this last suggestion because although I obviously don’t know you, I have a pretty good idea you are going to keep up the juicing anyway.

We get blood tests because you cannot and SHOULD NOT go by feelz. You are so young I bet you could go well into liver failure before even remotely being jaundiced. I am not saying you are risking liver failure, but certainly taxing the hell out of it wanting to use superdrol. Look at the endless threads on all forums about guys using it, how shitty it makes them feel and how they tap out after a week or two.

If you truly want to be a pro bodybuilder, understand it takes a lot of amateur runs, maybe years, before even approaching a pro card, let alone having a pro physique. The way it seems you are approaching this is certainly not posturing for longevity. I am of the opinion you shouldn’t be touching steroids at all, as there in no way you have exhausted your natural potential. The good thing is that you are young enough you could stop them cold turkey and probably be back to a high normal level in a month or two.
Why do we tell young people to exhaust their natural potential first? Because, sure you will grow now on juice, but nothing like you will when you have trained, eaten and lived the bodybuilding lifestyle all the way up to the point of ”hitting a wall”. Every natural guy I have known or worked with that hit that wall, THEN started using gear, even a small amount, made incredible progress and their physiques really took off.
The guys I inew who started early, like you, never really got more than “gym buff”, meaning the looked good in the gym but would get SMOKED on stage.
Everyone here who has competed can testify to that.

But if you are going to use SD, 10mg injected into delts with an insulin syringe pre-workout on training days is plenty. I have seen clients of other coaches get good gains with this amount. They never go over four weeks.
I only made this last suggestion because although I obviously don’t know you, I have a pretty good idea you are going to keep up the juicing anyway.
Thanks for your input man I can tell you’re smart. No, I’m not gonna stop juicing. You’re right that it is a long process and shouldn’t be rushed. Given I got fucked on tren, sdrol would probably be pretty dumb. But I feel like if I get bloodwork done 5 days in and my liver is getting bad I can just get off of it. If it’s good I’ll get bloodwork for liver again in 5-7 days. Do you need to pin sdrol 3x a day? I don’t know the half life off the top of my head.

Superdrol. Just as I described it’s use. Nothing more.

I don’t quite understand how you were “fucked”? Bad gear (you think) or your body fucked you by revolting against the tren?

The good news is your liver will recover. Hell, the thing regrows itself. But just because this miraculous organ which determines our life or desth can take the punches, doesn’t mean you should take it’s abuse lightly.
Do you use any liver support supplements? Do you have a blood presdure cuff? Do you check fasting glucose regularly?
Because all of these things, smart bodybuilders do regularly. If you are serious, these things are part of a necessary regimen.

Yes, I am smart. But there are plenty of smart guys out there. But what I also am is an actively competing 60 year old who first competed 35 years ago when knowledge was not only unavailable, but unknown compared to today.
I didn’t survive this long being reckless. In all these years I sought knowledge, shared info and most importantly, listened.

Superdrol. Just as I described it’s use. Nothing more.

I don’t quite understand how you were “fucked”? Bad gear (you think) or your body fucked you by revolting against the tren?

The good news is your liver will recover. Hell, the thing regrows itself. But just because this miraculous organ which determines our life or desth can take the punches, doesn’t mean you should take it’s abuse lightly.
Do you use any liver support supplements? Do you have a blood presdure cuff? Do you check fasting glucose regularly?
Because all of these things, smart bodybuilders do regularly. If you are serious, these things are part of a necessary regimen.

Yes, I am smart. But there are plenty of smart guys out there. But what I also am is an actively competing 60 year old who first competed 35 years ago when knowledge was not only unavailable, but unknown compared to today.
I didn’t survive this long being reckless. In all these years I sought knowledge, shared info and most importantly, listened.
I’ve got a bp cuff. I check glucose sometimes and it’s always very good. My liver enzymes values were like 50-100x normal. I think my body reacted bad to the tren

Or some shit supplement caused it. Too many variables when you are poking your toes into different pools simultaneously. This is why we suggest adding one compound at a time or changing anything one thing at a time.
I haven’t ever seen anyone have such a drastic reation from trenbolone. But then, I haven’t been surrounded by dudes using 700mg to a gram a week before these recent times.
You are like everyone who has been led to believe that steroids are necessary for development. I blame the internet, IG and tictock. I have been running into so many guys like you lately. Young, getting misdirection or no useful help, running ridiculous amounts of gear and heading in a very bad direction.
I am not hating on you in any way. It just kills me, this current mindset all around me.
I personally don’t know a single qualified coach that would suggest a 21 yo use steroids.

Or some shit supplement caused it. Too many variables when you are poking your toes into different pools simultaneously. This is why we suggest adding one compound at a time or changing anything one thing at a time.
I haven’t ever seen anyone have such a drastic reation from trenbolone. But then, I haven’t been surrounded by dudes using 700mg to a gram a week before these recent times.
You are like everyone who has been led to believe that steroids are necessary for development. I blame the internet, IG and tictock. I have been running into so many guys like you lately. Young, getting misdirection or no useful help, running ridiculous amounts of gear and heading in a very bad direction.
I am not hating on you in any way. It just kills me, this current mindset all around me.
I personally don’t know a single qualified coach that would suggest a 21 yo use steroids.
If you wanna get far competing in todays bodybuilding
You have to use steroids in your 20s
I definitely don’t condone this
But that is the way it is
These are some examples of many
Josema beast
Anton ratishnyi

This is the pervasive concept today. But before you “get far”, you need to hit the stage first.
It is a shame guys think they can’t do it without them.

I can go to any local or even regional show and see 75% of the guys who could look that way without steroids.