Help with AI Protocol Based off of Bloods

Ga1ntrain

I recently got my estradiol checked after 500mg of test e for 2 weeks. I decided to get it checked only after two weeks because I was having high blood pressure and itchy nips. It ended up coming back at 65.5 with my total test >1500.

I realize now I probably should have gotten the lc/ms testosterone test so I could see the exact number, so I could figure out if the ratio to estradiol was sitting right.

My question though is how should I start the AI dosing? I have aromasin and was planning on doing 12.5mg every 3 days. Should I do this for around 4 weeks and then retest my estradiol, or would you go about it differently?

Everyone reacts differently to AI and estro. 12.5 e3d might be too much. Personally I would do 12.5 to bump it down then 6.25 e3.5d. whatever protocol you choose be watching out for low E2 effects. Low E2 sucks a lot more than high for most guys. You are right on about testing again but you don't need to wait 4 weeks. I would wait about 14 days and you can just test E2 to save some $. As long as you keep the test injections and AI dosing consistent that E2 read will roughly give you an idea of how you react to aromasin. Good info for current and future cycles.

I recently got my estradiol checked after 500mg of test e for 2 weeks. I decided to get it checked only after two weeks because I was having high blood pressure and itchy nips. It ended up coming back at 65.5 with my total test >1500.

I realize now I probably should have gotten the lc/ms testosterone test so I could see the exact number, so I could figure out if the ratio to estradiol was sitting right.

My question though is how should I start the AI dosing? I have aromasin and was planning on doing 12.5mg every 3 days. Should I do this for around 4 weeks and then retest my estradiol, or would you go about it differently?
Ive had same exact issue as you. However I didnt wait for bloodwork and I just popped 12.5mg of aromasin and within a couple days my bloating and itchy nips subsided. I am in week 4 so my bloodwork will come at week 6. I am going to use 6.25mg of aromasin every 3.5 days until I get bloods done. But right now I feel great, or atleast better than i was.

Everyone reacts differently to AI and estro. 12.5 e3d might be too much. Personally I would do 12.5 to bump it down then 6.25 e3.5d. whatever protocol you choose be watching out for low E2 effects. Low E2 sucks a lot more than high for most guys. You are right on about testing again but you don't need to wait 4 weeks. I would wait about 14 days and you can just test E2 to save some $. As long as you keep the test injections and AI dosing consistent that E2 read will roughly give you an idea of how you react to aromasin. Good info for current and future cycles.
good advice I am doing this exact thing now.