Just speculation here

the-ring

Do you all think guys like Dwayne Johnson Alan Ritchison and John Cena (in his prime) use high doses of compounds year round to maintain their level of muscularity and lean physique?

Or could they simply just have really good genetics and use moderate beginner level doses?

What would you personally guess they’re taking to achieve their look while seemingly being free of most of the side effects that we experience (acne, gyno, moon face, etc..)?

Here’s some pics for reference

1725698328034.png

1725698387516.jpeg

1725698435965.png

For the rock and cena it’s having enough money to do everything right all the time under the supervision of the best professionals. The Rock has his own mobile gym and personal chefs, I’m sure he has a team that monitors is peds, bloodwork, and training as well. The other guy is the same but on a smaller scale. Probably stil has great trainers and doctors to get him where he wants to be.

So it’s a combination of genetics, dose, and money

My speculation is that these guys have the resources to retain the best coaches, doctors, consultants, drugs, etc. that most people would not have access to. I just think that they are so dialed-in and optimized on whatever protocol is working for them. My take is that they blast and cruise like us but do it so precisely that they look amazing with significantly lower side-effects.

Cena's legendary strength is genetics mostly. But to tell you something you don't want to hear is stop dreaming. They all respond better to steroids than most of steroid forum members and they probably handle side effects much better too. Using hgh and insulin no problem.

You think 500mg Test will get you there? Maybe more like a cruise for couple of months for them alongside hgh to retain size & strength and the look. Then they hop back on their usual stuff.

Tldr:
You will never be John Cena. No one on this forum either. Otherwise they wouldn't waste time here.

Cena's legendary strength is genetics mostly. But to tell you something you don't want to hear is stop dreaming. They all respond better to steroids than most of steroid forum members and they probably handle side effects much better too. Using hgh and insulin no problem.

You think 500mg Test will get you there? Maybe more like a cruise for couple of months for them alongside hgh to retain size & strength and the look. Then they hop back on their usual stuff.

Tldr:
You will never be John Cena. No one on this forum either. Otherwise they wouldn't waste time here.
That’s a good thing though, it definitely goes to show that PEDs don’t automatically cause (x) side effect for everyone and that it’s an individual thing. On the other hand, you have to wonder when you see some top iffb pros who carry insane amount of size but also just look riddled with every side effect in the book (heavy breathing, red face, bald, bloated, acne) perhaps they push the envelope to make up for their genetics.

Everybody talking about coaches, "consultants", trainers etc have no idea what they are talking about and are exposing how brand new they are to gear and training

rock and cena have been jacked and using gear for decades, before everyone needed to buy $600 in e books to ease their fear of a 300mg cycle, before they even were famous enough to be able to afford a dietician or anything. before people got bloodwork or even knew what A.I was.
this is not that complicated

you people really got brainwashed by all the grifters these past couple years into thinking you need another grown man to tell you the exact number of milligrams to take or else it wont work. or if you pay a guy $400 a month, whatever dosage he tells you magically wont give you acne.

here is the the secret, everyone responds so differently that its impossible for someone to know about what you should take , doesnt matter how much you pay them, you will still get side effects even iif you keep a guru on retainer. People really think if you just put all the responsibility onto a coach and avoid all accountability, you will be magically taken care of and nothing bad will happen to you because you "did the right thing" by paying another grown man to tell you what to put in your body.

there is no magical secret, the coaches say he same stuff we do on here, there is no magic protocol that prevents side effects, there is no special ratio of gear, if you are predisposed for acne or gyno, you will just have acne or gyno while paying an extra $400 a month for a coach to tell you to come off and go to TRT or start accutane / get surgery.

True, I forgot Cena was barely getting by and living in his car during his bodybuilding days lol. As far as Dwayne Johnson, I think he dabbled a bit in wwe but really didn’t start seriously blasting and cruise until around 2010.

@Cheburek1 but do you really think that they took over 1g+ to get to their size? Specifically the third guy pic.
The fact you have to ask makes me think you lack experience, which is not to put you down, but rather to see where this optimistic mindset comes from.

Of course they took it, probably more and then some and on top of that at least gh and insulin.

Cena and the rock are bald (cena had a transplant) so they are not immune to sides. I would guess both on 500 year round and blast for movies, test winny hgh, all stuff one can easily get legally in the US

For sure. I'm sure they are taking as much as their personal doctors suggest. Imagine having a personal doctor who's only job was to keep you as healthy as possible while using gear. Simultaneously not giving you shit or dropping you as a patient to help you push doses (within reason) for maximum benefits. The Rock probably has a whole team just dedicated to his physique. That billionaire guy who's goal is to slow his aging, Brian Johnson i think, says he's the most monitored/recorded human ever. I think someone like the rock would probably give him a good run for that title.

S He will definitely stay in shape, they followed him with an endocrinologist and dietician, he eats chicken, rice and vegetables, he trains every other day, not very hard.

there is no magical secret, the coaches say he same stuff we do on here, there is no magic protocol that prevents side effects, there is no special ratio of gear, if you are predisposed for acne or gyno, you will just have acne or gyno while paying an extra $400 a month for a coach to tell you to come off and go to TRT or start accutane / get surgery.
Amen!