Help with Bloodwork, Total and free strange ratio

CaseyKisses

Hey,
I used 300 test/week and 400 dhb/week but las week i upped my test to 400 because i felt kinda off so it was 300test for months but 400 one week before the blood was drawn, also the blood was drawn 48-50 hours after my last injection.
There are some things i dont understand, would appreciate any help.
My question is how is that total and free test ratio possible? And is my slightly low t4 okay or i should do somethign about it? And lastly isnt my prolactin a bit too high when im not using any 19nor and my e2 is quite low also.
bloodwork

translation (in order)
tsh
free t4
free t3
prolactin
e2
total test
free test
free test %
bioactive test
bioactive test %
shbg

I don't see any numbers or the range that they are based on.
There is a link to my bloodwork in the post, but i should probably just write them down.

tsh: 2.840 mlU/l
free t4: 13.9 pmol/l
free t3: 5.2 pmol/l
prolactin: 182 mlU/l
e2: 99.6 pmol/l., 27pg/ml
total test: 74.25 nmol/l, 2141 ng/dl
free test: 2.174 nmol/l
free test %: 2.93%
bioactive test: 57.300 nmol/
bioactive test %: 77.2%
shbg: 13.7 nmol/

blood2_unlocked (1)-1.jpgblood2_unlocked (1)-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,
I used 300 test/week and 400 dhb/week but las week i upped my test to 400 because i felt kinda off so it was 300test for months but 400 one week before the blood was drawn, also the blood was drawn 48-50 hours after my last injection.
There are some things i dont understand, would appreciate any help.
My question is how is that total and free test ratio possible? And is my slightly low t4 okay or i should do somethign about it? And lastly isnt my prolactin a bit too high when im not using any 19nor and my e2 is quite low also.
bloodwork

translation (in order)
tsh
free t4
free t3
prolactin
e2
total test
free test
free test %
bioactive test
bioactive test %
shbg

What exactly do you think is weird? I don't see nothing weird.

What exactly do you think is weird? I don't see nothing weird.
I posted my full bloods with pictures now.
One of the most if not the most successful bodybuilder in my country said my free t should be at least be 30x higher.
And about my prolactin and slightly low t4, i just feel off in the last 1,5 months and having a little difficulty maintaing my erection long term and my libido is much lower than usual.
But my my test and e2 ratio is in a bad place and despite having my e2 "in range" its giving me mild low e2 symptoms.

I posted my full bloods with pictures now.
One of the most if not the most successful bodybuilder in my country said my free t should be at least be 30x higher.
And about my prolactin and slightly low t4, i just feel off in the last 1,5 months and having a little difficulty maintaing my erection long term and my libido is much lower than usual.
But my my test and e2 ratio is in a bad place and despite having my e2 "in range" its giving me mild low e2 symptoms.

Your t to free t is ok. Your e2 is ok just your shbg is low, but this also means your free e2 is high.

Your issues are more probably to do with high inflammation from either reacting badly to dhb or to a carrier oil. Have you seen your cbc? I don't understand why the focus on basic hormone levels (which are fine) but the disregard in other, more important health markers.

Do an iron panel test (TSAT, ferritin, serum iron) which is probably one of the most important things to test while on cycle and test your hsCRP. Along with that do a protein electrophoresis.

And keep in mind, dhb is nasty stuff.

Your t to free t is ok. Your e2 is ok just your shbg is low, but this also means your free e2 is high.

Your issues are more probably to do with high inflammation from either reacting badly to dhb or to a carrier oil. Have you seen your cbc? I don't understand why the focus on basic hormone levels (which are fine) but the disregard in other, more important health markers.

Do an iron panel test (TSAT, ferritin, serum iron) which is probably one of the most important things to test while on cycle and test your hsCRP. Along with that do a protein electrophoresis.

And keep in mind, dhb is nasty stuff.
It was just a fast bloodwork to check on my hormones my regular big bloodwork which contains everything is scheduled to next week.
Also i would like to mention a few things, my shoulder is inflamed and i was very sick for half a day approximately 2 days before this blood was drawn, i was vomiting all night for some reasons.
Also i just stopped a long really agressive (1000-1300kcal/day) cut a day before the bloodwork.
I dont know if my shoulder, the vomiting and the cut made an impact on my cbc tho. guess just worth mentioning as i have another bloodwork(full) when i was also using dhb and all my results were normal(ish).
Is it possible to feel okay and not having any pip with dhb but having all these moncytes elevation things going on in my body?
I will certainly do something about it tho because as you said my current cbc is unaccaptable.

Also thank you for helping.

It was just a fast bloodwork to check on my hormones my regular big bloodwork which contains everything is scheduled to next week.
Also i would like to mention a few things, my shoulder is inflamed and i was very sick for half a day approximately 2 days before this blood was drawn, i was vomiting all night for some reasons.
Also i just stopped a long really agressive (1000-1300kcal/day) cut a day before the bloodwork.
I dont know if my shoulder, the vomiting and the cut made an impact on my cbc tho. guess just worth mentioning as i have another bloodwork(full) when i was also using dhb and all my results were normal(ish).
Is it possible to feel okay and not having any pip with dhb but having all these moncytes elevation things going on in my body?
I will certainly do something about it tho because as you said my current cbc is unaccaptable.

Also thank you for helping.

Yes, you being sick can definitely affect your wbc's.

Yes, you being sick can definitely affect your wbc's.
Will update this with my full bloodwork in the next week.
You said dhb is nasty and i saw in another bloodwork topic you said the same to another guy who was also using it. Do you think dhb can cause all these inflammation stuff even when crp is good and there is no swelling or pip or anything? Do all injectable cause some kind of inflammation for example primo?

Back