Help with post PCT Bloodwork

rtmc09

Hey guys,

I'm four weeks into my pct after my first cycle.

I ran 500mg of test e for 10 weeks. I waited three weeks after my last pin taking only hcg and then started pct with 75mg clomid and 40mg nolva for two weeks. Then I tapered down to 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for another two weeks.

I just got my blood checked and have some concerns. Here are all the results outside normal levels. I also attached a screenshot of the results.

1) My LH was at 27 which is insanely high and I don't understand why.
2) My estradiol is at 57, although I was running the nolva which was supposed to lower it.
3) My test is at 850 still. My pre-cycle level was about 450. Is it normal to be almost double your baseline t level after a cycle? I thought t levels would drop below what they were before I started.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• pct.PNG
    pct.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
Looks like pretty normal bloods for PCT. Nolva does not lower E2, just blocks it at the nips and the pituitary.

LH of 27 is pretty damn high, but I dont think its a bad thing. I'd say you have good PCT drugs. Some guys take a little aromasin during PCT to help with the e2

I'm not an expert but I believe you should've waited 3 weeks after PCT to get bloodwork done

Expert perhaps not but you are absolutely CORRECT!

Performing labs while on PCT drugs provides info on whether they are working, but HTPA recovery is best confirmed several weeks after the involved drugs have cleared.

Nonetheless the data posted provides
an example about why TWO SERMS are not needed when cycling a relatively low TT dose, MORE IS NOT BETTER!

Last edited:
Back