Hepius Pharma (HGH,Peptide,AAS,Sarms,PCT | Worldwide Delivery)

on this thread!
Homeboy he has 8 test posted and 100 products or more... when he says most of his products are tested by jano. Are we gonna except 8 test as being most products.. none if those test are of aas tabs or oils.. however this is a steriod harm reduction forum.. I definantly see his 8 little test sheets.. when you have over 100 products you need to bring adequate number of test.

Homeboy he has 8 test posted and 100 products or more... when he says most of his products are tested by jano. Are we gonna except 8 test as being most products.. none if those test are of aas tabs or oils.. however this is a steriod harm reduction forum.. I definantly see his 8 little test sheets.. when you have over 100 products you need to bring adequate number of test.
Well you should have said more testing. I thought you just mean any test.
There should be more testing i totally agree

@Hepius Pharma hei hepius, Just a Little advice, we are seeing a lot of new chinease sources with very good prices but they all have a big shipping fees, try to put a Little amount of shipping fees, just like 20€/30€ until 1kg, and it will bring you so many customers

Make a pastebin because no one's gonna email you asking for price lists and it'll clog up your email communications and slow your business

Waiting for an EU Warehouse.
Ordering directly from china isn't a safe option for costumers from central europe countrys :(

It sucks when a source comes on here and just expects us to get all googly eyed over their product list and price point but then they don't wanna put the slightest effort in selling there products. They give short answers and avoid the ones they don't want to answer.. it's lazy... @Hepius Pharma are you willing to put some effort in here on meso. Or do u just expect?? Where are the jano test for your oils and tabs?? If you dint have any just say you dint but willing to teat your products.. I have put more into this 1 message than you have invested into your whole thread. Show us you want our money. Let's play ball!!

Some of the Jano tests say, "HEPLIUS PHARMACEUTICALS" while others state, "HEPIUS Pharmaceuticals" from the examples provided on this thread,

Looks like that happened for several testing dates and items. Is it a typo, adding the extra "L" to the company name, or something else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-065453.png
    Screenshot_20240410-065453.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 45