Hepius Pharma (HGH,Peptide,AAS,Sarms,PCT | Worldwide Delivery)

Oh okay, so I should say that I received crap for two consecutive orders and that everything I was sent was fit to be flushed down the toilet... right? Honestly, I'm not very active here on the forum, so I didn't even check what happened. Given that my previous experiences with this seller, both mine and my friend's, have been positive, I decided to order again.
Now, if some products are underdosed, there's no need to run to mommy since you paid a quarter of what you would normally pay. Don't you think? Of course... if it’s supposed to be 10 mg of product, then it's right that there are 10 and not 5. On this, you are perfectly right because otherwise it means lying.
Another thing... they should regularly test their products like Qsc to be more credible, or provide an incentive for those who decide to analyze them.
In conclusion... I'm not here to promote buying from this company, but I also can't say I've had a bad experience since I've always had a good one. I ask the seller to be more transparent with the products and to provide more recent and updated lab tests for the new batches.
Aren't you the guy who said they can tell if gear is under dosed and real by tasting it?

Yup it's me.Any other useless question my friend?maybe i can help you out
youre an idiot for ordering from a very clearly scam source.
There literally hasnt been one single factor here that should convince ANYONE to go with this source.

determining dosing by TASTE is some next level delusion.