Herniated disc recovery

Shrek

Hi All,

I'm a total newbie here and to the whole PED's type of arena. But in need of some advice if you can spare a moment.

I'm struggling with a herniated L5 s1 disc in my lower back. Recovery has been slow, and is being worsened by loss of core strength over the last couple of years.

I'm considering using TB500 and BPC157 to see if it will aid in my recovery enough for me to build some core strength and get myself back into a more athletic a cv healthy shape (my current shape being a bag of potatoes).

I have a couple of initial questions that I haven't yet been salable to answer:

1) When using these type of peptides for injury, where do you stick them in your body? Does I need to be near the injury site or will it work just as well anywhere?

2) Do you think these or any similar peptides will work and help to recover my injury? (whilst supported by physio and regular exercise)

3) Do you agree that this combo would be the right compounds to use for my recovery? Or do you (in your experience or research) think that better options are available?

Thanks in advance for your time and opinions

I have a l5 s1 herniation too. I used hgh. It only took about 6 months and i was deadlifting and squatting with no pain.
You inject those subcutaneously. So just the fat layer under the skin. Anywhere is fine but Ive heard closer to the injury the better. I put hgh in my belly fat and sometimes my hamstring area, calves, upper quads. You just pinch, use a insulin needle, plunge it, take it out, let go of the pinch, then rub the lump out. Inject quickly

Hi All,

I'm a total newbie here and to the whole PED's type of arena. But in need of some advice if you can spare a moment.

I'm struggling with a herniated L5 s1 disc in my lower back. Recovery has been slow, and is being worsened by loss of core strength over the last couple of years.

I'm considering using TB500 and BPC157 to see if it will aid in my recovery enough for me to build some core strength and get myself back into a more athletic a cv healthy shape (my current shape being a bag of potatoes).

1) When using these type of peptides for injury, where do you stick them in your body? Does I need to be near the injury site or will it work just as well anywhere?

2) Do you think these or any similar peptides will work and help to recover my injury? (whilst supported by physio and regular exercise)

3) Do you agree that this combo would be the right compounds to use for my recovery? Or do you (in your experience or research) think that better options are available?

I am so interested in this topic. I was jumping in this forum to ask nearly the same question. I am suffering from lower back issues that have been extremely debilitating. Finally getting to see a spine and neck Dr this upcoming week. From what others have said, it is more than likely a herniated disc.
So I actually have the same questions about peptides as far as location and how would it help.
Thanks for posting this for both of us

Hi All,

I have used both bpc-157 and Tb-500.
I used it to heal my bilateral rotator cuff tears. It worked well, when using bpc-157 it should be shot as close to the injury as possible.
See if anyone else has done it with positive results for herniated disc's.

I put my healing peptides in my armpit and I can lift daily for more than 60 minutes of supersets

Slightly older thread but just wanted to say that I did a combo of HGH/Var and TB500 for about 4 months after my herniated disc and I'm back in the gym at full swing (L5/S1 - barely avoided surgery).

With that said, I purposely stay away from BB Deadlifts/BB Back Squats now (just as an extra measure).

I have used both bpc-157 and Tb-500.
I used it to heal my bilateral rotator cuff tears. It worked well, when using bpc-157 it should be shot as close to the injury as possible.
See if anyone else has done it with positive results for herniated disc's.

I put my healing peptides in my armpit and I can lift daily for more than 60 minutes of supersets
Did you stop working out while using the peptides?

I
Slightly older thread but just wanted to say that I did a combo of HGH/Var and TB500 for about 4 months after my herniated disc and I'm back in the gym at full swing (L5/S1 - barely avoided surgery).

With that said, I purposely stay away from BB Deadlifts/BB Back Squats now (just as an extra measure).
Wouldn't love to see before and after imaging

What were the doses for HGH and Var that you used?