• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

HGH and Test

What to expect when dosing 3iu/day HGH with 300mg test/week?
What do you mean? Changes? Side effects?

What to expect is dependent on diet and training, not the gear. You’ll see body comp improvement, but beyond that it’s all up to food and training.

Optimizing your hormones will increase protein synthesis and metabolism. Like mention above diet and training to maximize results.

You can expect to get jacked or expect to get fat. Like Mac said, depends on the rest of the equation.

I've been curious about this as well, I wonder if it would be worth it to run 3-4iu daily as far as muscle hypertrophy goes.

I've been curious about this as well, I wonder if it would be worth it to run 3-4iu daily as far as muscle hypertrophy goes.
Idk about hypertrophy but I can tell you I’ve been running 4ius daily and the fat is melting off...and it’s only been a month.

What to expect when dosing 3iu/day HGH with 300mg test/week?
You going to run generics or pharm gh? I was forced to drop all gear and gh for 10 straight months. Back on 4iu's Serostim/ED along with moderate doses of Sustanon EW/Trenbolone E EW/Anavar ED...750mg/500mg/50mg are the #'s, respectively.
I've never used generics but know many guys that do and I've handled plenty of the original Jins... The good Riptropins and the Grey Tops that Homer came up with to replace the Rips.
When recommending the Who, Where and the What for generics it begins and ends with HK and TP, period. Any other generic that hasn't originated from those 2 is a roll of the dice.
Pharm grade is how I show myself kindness. If I'm gonna fuck myself up its not gonna start there.
My observations tell me that up to 4iu's and perhapd 6iu's are about getting and staying lean.
Starting at 8iu/ED is where new muscle is born. I've had guys under my roof top out at 12 and 14iu's/ED.
I've spoken(text and phone) to guys who were running 18iu's of Serostim daily. Bodybuilders and guys with the Wasting Syndrome associated with HIV/AIDS who were prescribed Seros along with Test Cyp and Oxandrolone.
The sick guys running 18iu's of Seros ED would, on occasion, be either running Egrifta alongside their other stuff or getting it to me.
I suppose its as good a time as any to be in the Market for generics. As long aa the generics come from the 2 guys i mentioned.

You can expect to get jacked or expect to get fat. Like Mac said, depends on the rest of the equation.
Lol, I know a guy that went into a crazy fucked depression, but continued to use test and hgh, thinking it would help bring him out of it. He started drinking heavily, stopped going to the gym and with in 3 month, he had gained about 30lbs. I SWEAR IT WAS ALL FAT !!!. I had never seen someone that didn’t eat a shit ton of food gain weight at such an extreme pace, what I didn’t know at the time due to being very young and dumb, was how Gh impact blood glucose, which added with high alcohol and a couple liters of Coca Cola a day fucked this guys life up. All the food he ate which was for the most part seemed pretty clean surprisingly enough, but just cause him to always spill over and got stored as fat. That was my first lesson regarding HGH and insulin. I also learned that it’s extremely important to monitor blood glucose vey closely when on hgh, and to atleast be using something like glucophage(metformin), berberine, to assit with insulin sensitivity. Other wise you can really fuck yourself up.