HGH Blood test and questions

Tarekwaer

Hello, I have been using HGH 5IU (every day) from QSC for 3 weeks. I had blood work done 2 days ago (HGH serum test) and the results were very good. Protocol: got up at 6:00, 10 IU in muscle (forearm) and blood taken at 9:30. I was even late but the result looks good. I want to be sure and test my IGF1. how should I do this best? I heard that IGF1 takes months to increase? is that true? Thanks to all

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 127
3-4 weeks is what most people do, blood drawn 3-4 hours post injection. That step is done correctly. You want the raw IGF number. You're good to get the test done now.

Do not be taking SERMS (Clomid, and Tamoxifen are the most common, and will lower IGF by around 20% respectively, this is in published studies)
Do not be taking TREN (Oddly some members think this is bro science but the member Type-ll has presented data on why it lowers the IGF, coupled with anecdotal evidence of many members across many forums)
Do not be drinking
Do not be taking methylated Oral Steroids (really anything that will tax the liver)
Do not be in a caloric defecit

The healthier your liver, the better the number (should) be.
All of these factors will contribute to lower IGF score.

Im not sure why members/users pin exponentially more hgh pre-test. I would think you'd want an accurate number by just taking the consistant dose 3-4 weeks then performing the test as you did, with the same daily dose.

I guess pinning 10hgh will make the Bolus larger but it wouldn't reflect what you're really averaging throughout the 5iu daily which honestly would be a valueble result to have.

Perhaps @Type-llx can elaborate more. In fact there is a thread on all factors that contribute to low IGF , stated very specifically by @Type-IIx

3-4 weeks is what most people do, blood drawn 3-4 hours post injection. That step is done correctly. You want the raw IGF number. You're good to get the test done now.

Do not be taking SERMS (Clomid, and Tamoxifen are the most common, and will lower IGF by around 20% respectively, this is in published studies)
Do not be taking TREN (Oddly some members think this is bro science but the member Type-ll has presented data on why it lowers the IGF, coupled with anecdotal evidence of many members across many forums)
Do not be drinking
Do not be taking methylated Oral Steroids (really anything that will tax the liver)

Im not sure why members/users pin exponentially more hgh pre-test. I would think you'd want an accurate number by just taking the consistant dose 3-4 weeks then performing the test as you did, with the same daily dose.

I guess pinning 10hgh will make the Bolus larger but it wouldn't reflect what you're really averaging throughout the 5iu daily which honestly would be a valueble result to have.

Perhaps @Type-llx can elaborate more. In fact there is a thread on all factors that contribute to low IGF , stated very specifically by @Type-IIx
Thank you for your help.

Also what is the protocol for testing my igf number like do i fast or do i do a 10iu injection and if so how long before test ? I basically need advice on what and how to test my numbers to see if my hgh is doing its job now my hgh tested really well by janoshiks testing so i know its quality hgh i am needing the run down on what to test thanks in advance

Also what is the protocol for testing my igf number like do i fast or do i do a 10iu injection and if so how long before test ? I basically need advice on what and how to test my numbers to see if my hgh is doing its job now my hgh tested really well by janoshiks testing so i know its quality hgh i am needing the run down on what to test thanks in advance
How long have you been using HGH?

i was on in september but started to fast and went through one kit and i had severe lower leg edema as well as the dreaded cts so i backed off till january 1st 2024 and titrated slowly and its not as bad but at 3 iu daily split into two doses im still having slight edema in lower legs and well my cts has been same but i was having cts before hgh

Do not be drinking

Great information! Wasn't aware the SERM effect on HGH was that high.

Don't people take HGH for metabolic benefits through pre-contest? What if you are on pre-contest gear and meds that conflict with this? Is the HGH no longer beneficial?

Update on my hgh related side effects, lower leg edema as well as cts. Well ive upped my water intake increased the cardio and take dandelion root at 5 g daily with ALA and tudca also astralougus root and it seems to be working i still have cts but that was a pre-existing condition but my edema has went away i mow have my ankles bone back lol thanks for all the advice I received on the meso forums

Update on my hgh related side effects, lower leg edema as well as cts. Well ive upped my water intake increased the cardio and take dandelion root at 5 g daily with ALA and tudca also astralougus root and it seems to be working i still have cts but that was a pre-existing condition but my edema has went away i mow have my ankles bone back lol thanks for all the advice I received on the meso forums
Nice