MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

received my blacktops this week. I’ll most likely start them next month and report back. Opti is absolutely amazing! Can’t believe how fast he responds and how fast I received my order. Guy really gives Amazon a run for its money!

Last edited:
2917792E-ECB8-41FF-8A76-2798BE9FC012.png

Blood work on 8iu per day of the grey tops

Edit: For reference my baseline igf is sub 200, I’ve seen it between 120 and 180 naturally on different panels before starting gh

You are correct. I have changed servers and a new site was created from scratch. I'm still a few weeks away from launching the new site but you can all take a quick look at your leisure. The new site is:

Opti website

I will post on Meso when orders can be placed through the site.

At a bare minimum, till the end of the month. I wanted to gauge interest in these Black Tops.
Awesome, always impressed with your professionalism and candor. Thank you for the response.

The new website looks fantastic.

5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

350:350 test and primo
Your free testosterone levels are about 3.5 times the upper end of the range you accomplish this with 350mgs of test and 350 primo??? I was always led to believe running test lower than 500or so would just shut you down and quite a lot of the cycle would be consumed running metabolic shit that testosterone runs. I guess not!

I placed an order with Opti a few weeks ago. He responded to me within a very reasonable amount of time and was even kind enough to offer me some pointers on using bitcoin. I received my items 3 business days after placing the order. In my opinion he has great customer service and anyone interested in purchasing his products should feel comfortable dealing with him. He can't reply to emails 24/7.

I had the same experience order placed about a week ago. 3 day T/A.

received my blacktops this week. I’ll most likely start them next month and report back. Opti is absolutely amazing! Can’t believe how fast he responds and how fast I received my order. Guy really gives Amazon a run for its money!

I got my TD today as well. TA is amazing communication is amazing. Started them right away gonna do 6iu daily 3iu twice daily
To the members above, thank you for your feedback & sharing your experience. Enjoy!

Looks very promising! Hopefully quality can stay high consistently over time.
I agree @malfeasance, as in the past I will continue to test every new batch of Black Tops as I have with the OptiTropin. Only time and HPLC reports will show the consistency of these kits.

View attachment 172797

Blood work on 8iu per day of the grey tops

Edit: For reference my baseline igf is sub 200, I’ve seen it between 120 and 180 naturally on different panels before starting gh
Thank you for sharing your blood-work with us. Please contact me at your convenience.

Awesome, always impressed with your professionalism and candor. Thank you for the response.

The new website looks fantastic.

5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Appreciate the kind words. Once the site is completely finished I will post here on Meso.

Meso, I have gotten a few emails regarding the Orange Tops so I will take the opportunity to mention that they are available for immediate shipping. As previously mentioned due to the purity % they are being offered at $100/kit - 200iu.

Orange 1 .jpg

Last edited:
Your free testosterone levels are about 3.5 times the upper end of the range you accomplish this with 350mgs of test and 350 primo??? I was always led to believe running test lower than 500or so would just shut you down and quite a lot of the cycle would be consumed running metabolic shit that testosterone runs. I guess not!

The internet can be a dangerous place. Always back forum info with research.​

How Many Milligrams Of Testosterone Do Men Naturally Produce?​

Testosterone is the principal circulating androgen.

In men, it is secreted primarily by the Leydig cells in the testes at a daily production of about 6-7 mg [R].

Other clinical data corroborates this as well.

A more broad and accurate range is 3-10 mg per day [R], but in general, the average daily production is approximately 6-7 mg per day in healthy men.

The difference between 3 mg per day and 10 mg per day is massive, as you would logically conclude.

I'm on the fence between going with Opti or the black tops. The Opti are made in a better facility, but the black tops are showing higher purity.

For those of you that have tried both I appreciate any insight. I know they just went out but wondering if there's a difference in allergic reaction at the injection site.
So, which is the better indicator of quality? The facility or the purity? Black tops have less "impurities", but what if those that exist are uranium dust? Lol. Probably not but without any real knowledge of the manufacturing process or the details, I'm not qualified to decide in all honesty. I'd like to do better than guess and I need the health benefits so thank you. I apologize if this is redundant or if we're all just as in-the-dark here.
Any help is appreciated

I'm on the fence between going with Opti or the black tops. The Opti are made in a better facility, but the black tops are showing higher purity.

For those of you that have tried both I appreciate any insight. I know they just went out but wondering if there's a difference in allergic reaction at the injection site.
So, which is the better indicator of quality? The facility or the purity? Black tops have less "impurities", but what if those that exist are uranium dust? Lol. Probably not but without any real knowledge of the manufacturing process or the details, I'm not qualified to decide in all honesty. I'd like to do better than guess and I need the health benefits so thank you. I apologize if this is redundant or if we're all just as in-the-dark here.
Any help is appreciated
Allergic reaction at injection site wha---??
The better indicator of quality is quite obviously the HPLC showing higher purity (strange question.)
Nope we are not all as in the dark, if you want the best the current back of black tops scored better than grey's. Does one percent higher purity make a difference? Maybe to Nick walker who no doubt runs 50ius a day, but would YOU notice a difference? I highly doubt it.

Fwiw I have been doing very well on current grey's at 16ius EOD only sides being extreme hunger and this weird insomnia I've not seen.before. no cts or anything.

The better indicator of quality is quite obviously the HPLC showing higher purity (strange question.)
Nope we are not all as in the dark, if you want the best the current back of black tops scored better than grey's. Does one percent higher purity make a difference? Maybe to Nick walker who no doubt runs 50ius a day, but would YOU notice a difference? I highly doubt it.

Fwiw I have been doing very well on current grey's at 16ius EOD only sides being extreme hunger and this weird insomnia I've not seen.before. no cts or anything.

A lot of generics have a track record of causing redness at injection site. Some more than others. I haven't had luck with anything but American since Jin and Hyg became unreliable.

Strange question why a higher quality product would just be cheaper? Ok.

"Would YOU notice?" Lol.
I didn't realize I was so transparent.

Thanks for the input

A lot of generics have a track record of causing redness at injection site. Some more than others. I haven't had luck with anything but American since Jin and Hyg became unreliable.

Strange question why a higher quality product would just be cheaper? Ok.

"Would YOU notice?" Lol.
I didn't realize I was so transparent.

Thanks for the input
Only gh causing red injection sites I ever heard of was the 192 amino acid fake GH, but that hasnt.been seen in years. Maybe it's 190aminos I don't remember.

So if a beautiful woman suddenly wants to fuck are you gonna take her shirt off and enjoy yourself or sit there stumped wondering why shes sitting on you grinding against your crotch?

Thinking too much. Blacktops are better. Opti also said introductory price but I tell you what, he will be happy to increase the price to put your mind at ease.

Only gh causing red injection sites I ever heard of was the 192 amino acid fake GH, but that hasnt.been seen in years. Maybe it's 190aminos I don't remember.

So if a beautiful woman suddenly wants to fuck are you gonna take her shirt off and enjoy yourself or sit there stumped wondering why shes sitting on you grinding against your crotch?

Thinking too much. Blacktops are better. Opti also said introductory price but I tell you what, he will be happy to increase the price to put your mind at ease.
Thanks again for another worthless response. Fkn deep analogy. I'm enlightened.

If you're a measure of the customers vouching for the product I have my concerns.

Last edited:
I think that has more to do with dimer content than anything else. The cases I’ve seen on here were usually with lower quality genetics with some amount of dimer that was above what you’d call negligible.

Are you injecting at night? This can cause insomnia in a lot of people including myself.

Morning inject = great sleep at night.