Hgh ED / EOD

bodybulker

I have been on 2,5iu hgh ED for 6 months and i want to go to 5iu this blast again. After some research and a chase irons video i chose the EOD route (10iu hgh pre bed EOD)

I am curious, do you take it ED or EOD and most importantly: why?

I have the hgh from QSC

I have been on 2,5iu hgh ED for 6 months and i want to go to 5iu this blast again. After some research and a chase irons video i chose the EOD route (10iu hgh pre bed EOD)

I am curious, do you take it ED or EOD and most importantly: why?

I have the hgh from QSC
3 times per day as nature intended

I take it ED

I like split dosing personally. 1/2 my dose immediately upon waking, 1/2 my dose post workout. If I take it at night I find it fragments my sleep a bit so that's why I do am/post workout

EOD seems kind of useless. HGH serum levels typically return to baseline within 24 hours. So you're basically leaving yourself a day where you have no GH in your system, as your body hasn't started producing the endogenous pulses again because you're supplementing exogenous GH.

I'd go to ED administration personally.

Thanks for the feedback.

If i switched to 5iu ED. at this dosage it is better te split it? Like 2,5iu pre workout with little insulin and 2,5iu pre bed?

Becouse of the slow subq rate, would pre workout be better injected IM about 1 hour pre? Or just subq

If you're using slin with it I'd split it.

I wouldn't do IM it'll just shorten the duration it's active and increase the peak.

I'd do sub-q.

1-3 hours before should work. 1 hour before and it should peak near the end or after your workout. 2.5-3 hours before and it should peak during your workout. It's really preference at that point and a little trial and error to see what works for you.

I'd rather have the gh and slin peaking during my workout personally

If you're using slin with it I'd split it.

I wouldn't do IM it'll just shorten the duration it's active and increase the peak.

I'd do sub-q.

1-3 hours before should work. 1 hour before and it should peak near the end or after your workout. 2.5-3 hours before and it should peak during your workout. It's really preference at that point and a little trial and error to see what works for you.

I'd rather have the gh and slin peaking during my workout personally
I read in another post that you take GH post workout. Have you ever tried it pre workout?

I read in another post that you take GH post workout. Have you ever tried it pre workout?
I do yes. I take it first thing when I wakeup, workout about 2-3 hours later, then take it again post workout.

Not sure if this is optimal, probably splitting hairs at this point, but I like it and it works for me

I like keeping the GH and insulin around my workouts. I feel it helps a lot with recovery.