HGH - EU SOURCE

Fiend77

Anyone knows a good one?

From what I've seen:
- Human Labs - they have their own GH, decent price some not that much feedback really. They also sell some other pharma brands (they had a too good to be real deal on Norditropin but it's out stock). Used a lot of AAS injectables and orals as well as communication with great success though.

- Qingdao Sigma - some good reviews, excelente prices, long ish ETA to EU (4 weeks on average)

- Opti - no longer represented here as an EU source, if I'm correct.

- Catcafe, fair prices seems g2g. Used some injectables with success before and communication and delivery was top notch.

Last edited:
Does The Provider (Meditrope) no longer ship from/to EU himself or via distributors? @EmreStolze just had three Genotropin pens tested with excellent results, so that's worth checking out in case they got the EU shipping figured out.

Does The Provider (Meditrope) no longer ship from/to EU himself or via distributors? @EmreStolze just had three Genotropin pens tested with excellent results, so that's worth checking out in case they got the EU shipping figured out.
He still has EU

He is changing factory now apparently as China is cracking down.

Anyone knows a good one?

From what I've seen:
- Human Labs - they have their own GH, decent price some not that much feedback really. They also sell some other pharma brands (they had a too good to be real deal on Norditropin but it's out stock). Used a lot of AAS injectables and orals as well as communication with great success though.

- Qingdao Sigma - some good reviews, excelente prices, long ish ETA to EU (4 weeks on average)

- Catcafe, fair prices seems g2g. Used some injectables with success before and communication and delivery was top notch.
i wouldnt buy the human labs pharmaceuticals.
When ive asked him how its possible prices are way lower than turkish pharma prices i was told "he doensnt know if genuine and he wouldnt recommend buying those"

@Optitropin.EU or @Liska with catcafe you can't go wrong with any of these two gentlemen.. Excellent results of their HGH tests and excellent customer service on both part. I wouldn't choose anything else.

Anyone knows a good one?

From what I've seen:

I have been working for quite a long time and my clients are satisfied. So you can consider my products. (HGHs, steroids, pharmacy) different brands

Check out my Instagram or Telegram (links in bio) , or ask questions here.

Retail and fair discount program, depending on the volume of the order.

Payment methods
[Crypto, Bank transfers]

Delivery [ from - to ]
EU-EU
EU-UK
EU-USA
BY-BY

I have been working for quite a long time and my clients are satisfied. So you can consider my products. (HGHs, steroids, pharmacy) different brands

Check out my Instagram or Telegram (links in bio) , or ask questions here.

Retail and fair discount program, depending on the volume of the order.

Payment methods
[Crypto, Bank transfers]

Delivery [ from - to ]
EU-EU
EU-UK
EU-USA
BY-BY
why dont you make a proper thread as a source?

why dont you make a proper thread as a source?

I made it on Friday, but it just didn't get published. idk why , its was simple and detailed.

Don't know why yet, admins and support are not responding.

You could check our insta - there you could find reviews, unboxing and so on . It's simple and straightforward, and I think you'll understand why customers trust me.

I made it on Friday, but it just didn't get published. idk why , its was simple and detailed.

Don't know why yet, admins and support are not responding.

You could check our insta - there you could find reviews, unboxing and so on . It's simple and straightforward, and I think you'll understand why customers trust me.
ive checked your insta. But
1.) i wouldnt trust a source that solely relies on social media as their advertisement
2.) meso vetting sources is usually quite reliable because some members here are quite detailed which is necessary when you are buying stuff that you inject in your body
3.) no prices
4.) we already have well established and vetted sources who sell pharma EU domestic as well as international for great prices. YOu have to convince the community why we should use you as a source. Some unboxing videos or a post about "how to order" doesnt quite make it
5.) on almost all other boards, reviews can be bought or manipulated. MEso is unique as it has no moderation in the underground

ive checked your insta. But
1.) i wouldnt trust a source that solely relies on social media as their advertisement
2.) meso vetting sources is usually quite reliable because some members here are quite detailed which is necessary when you are buying stuff that you inject in your body
3.) no prices
4.) we already have well established and vetted sources who sell pharma EU domestic as well as international for great prices. YOu have to convince the community why we should use you as a source. Some unboxing videos or a post about "how to order" doesnt quite make it
5.) on almost all other boards, reviews can be bought or manipulated. MEso is unique as it has no moderation in the underground

1) It's up to you. I don't force it. The site is in development. Soon it will be more convenient for those who do not like social networks.
2)Believe me, my thread was very complete and detailed. That's why I'm surprised at the rejection.
3) Of course they will not be publicly available on Instagram. This is logical .
4) I was going to do it on Friday November 18. But for some reason, my thread was not even open, as you can see.
5) That's where I disagree. And as I have seen, there is moderation. And the rejection of a thread without a reason for it is also an indicator for me. And advertising can be bought here as you can see.

To be honest, I'm not going to persuade anyone to cooperate with me. I am always open and ready to work. And I can answer almost any question.

Moreover, at the moment I am testing this forum for effectiveness: the reality, adequacy and activity of the participants.

As soon as I open my thread, we can discuss everything in more detail. In the meantime - ask questions here if you want.

What’s with these sources saying “ye it’s up to you if you want to buy from me I won’t convince you” that’s literally your job, to get customers and convince people you are worth buying from lol, don’t act like you are doing folks a favour and we should be humbled by your attempt to do business with us, we would be injecting your shit into our bodies, obviously we are going to be more on the cautious side.

What’s with these sources saying “ye it’s up to you if you want to buy from me I won’t convince you” that’s literally your job, to get customers and convince people you are worth buying from lol, don’t act like you are doing folks a favour and we should be humbled by your attempt to do business with us, we would be injecting your shit into our bodies, obviously we are going to be more on the cautious side.

Please read carefully the answer and the message to which I responded.

The meaning of this "It's up to you" to choose how you want to carry out the order. I have all the tools I need to process the order. And I do it equally well, both for those who want to order by starting a chat on Instagram, and for those who want to order via Telegram. If you want, I can even pigeon mail with you.

I am open to cooperation and new contacts. But if a person writes to me that he does not trust me, just because I have a social network, its up to him and I will not change his mind.

Sponsors