FriezaPharm - New Eu,Swiss domestic source

For all you know all labs could be getting their shit from chinese sources and relabell, some photoshopped pics you ask is ridiculous for any proof. I repeat myself again this place is filled with men over 40 who are stuck in the past. They lag big time when it comes to internet and new stuff.

All your sources that you use could be mind fucking you easy. Hell, knowing how some of you are stuck somewhere 10 years ago many could rip you off easily lol. Time to upgrade your knowledge take courses not just brew your raws that you are not using anyway.

What matters is consistency in testing and quality while of course delivering the goods. Some fake ass boobs, lab photos to satisfy your average IQ ain't gonna help much.

#facts of life.

Yeah thats really the case that picutres doesnt proof anything. You cant see on picture if he is using a ptfe 0.2 or pes 0.2 filter membran or even a 0.4 micron filter. So for me is always important to make experience by myself and give it a try. Most important is sterility test and hplc testing, bloodwork. Or how should you know which tube material they use for peristaltic pump. So pictures is a bad approval for good quality.
I could have added expanded more in detail to that comment such as photos of a legit lab and of more HPLC testing but since this " source " has made a half arsed attempt to deliver anything substantial I kind of followed suit.