HGH Every Day vs 5/2

Pinning HGH 5/2 is just as effective as 7 days per week?

• Total voters
How long did it take to look normal again
The big hole was on 24th August..

These first two pics are 3rd and 10th September.. 4iu HGH running at the time I believe..

Next two are probably best close up I have and lastly so you can see the shape difference..

Luckily it was all subcutaneous and never actually affected my bicep muscle.. Just left a strange feeling scar

Attachments

• IMG_20230903_094318.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20230907_130337.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240729_215910_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_215910_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240729_215742_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_215742_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
The big hole was on 24th August..

These first two pics are 3rd and 10th September.. 4iu HGH running at the time I believe..

Next two are probably best close up I have and lastly so you can see the shape difference..

Luckily it was all subcutaneous and never actually affected my bicep muscle.. Just left a strange feeling scar

damn man, how was the whole recovery process and how did you train around it, how is it now? can you train and use it all normally since it was just subQ?

do you know why/how it happened?

How did it start out, what warning signs would you be looking for if this happened to someone else and what would you suggest them to do if they suspect something similar is happening to them? what should they expect?

That looked awful man, good to see you ended up alright after it all.

Last edited:
damn man, how was the whole recovery process and how did you train around it, how is it now? can you train and use it all normally since it was just subQ?

do you know why/how it happened?

How did it start out, what warning signs would you be looking for if this happened to someone else and what would you suggest them to do if they suspect something similar is happening to them? what should they expect?

That looked awful man, good to see you ended up alright after it all.
All in all I think recovery went well.. My first picture is around mid August and I'd say it was fully closed by end of September..

I'd had knee surgery on 14th June so was using 4iu HGH during this time.. Come November I was back to training it as normal.. I kept getting electric shock type feelings in the scar which luckily has stopped now.. Also it would turn deep purple and almost look as though it could pop.. Plastic surgeon assured me this wouldn't happen just keep training..

I believe it to be caused by a backloaded syringe.. At the time I was injecting my biceps Eod 1ml per arm.. I was back loading and must of forgotten to use this pin for some 48hours.. Seen it sat on the side though I best get that in me..

Within 3 day my arm was upto 20inch, bright red and itchier than Greg kovacs crotch.. I spent 5 days back and forth to hospital for an IV drip of antibiotics.. Ceftriaxone I believe..

I was then sent to the bigger hospital in my area to see a plastic surgeon as they thought it was in my bicep rather than sat on top.. So he decided to get me in for surgery and see what he found.. I woke up to the better news that none of my bicep was touched.. My huge fear at the time was ending up with like an ice cream scoop out of my arm.. Antibiotics were carried out orally for 14 days after the surgery due to MRSA been contracted at some point during my stay..

I get the odd strange feeling in it now but nothing like when I started training it again.. With it only been a surface scar it looks more like some kind of burn now I guess..

I will only ever use a backloaded pin within 24hours and make sure iv wiped everywhere around the area before injections..

First thing to look for is definitely itching in the area and any colour changes.. First sign of redness draw around the area, you can then see if it's getting bigger and get straight to a doctor, don't leave these things for days on end expecting to see improvement.. Who knows the outcome had I left it any longer..

Its also a scar that during summer or in the gym is constantly on show so obviously sparks alot of gross looks and people to ask what the hell happened.. I know alot of people wouldn't even be able to handle that alone..