HGH facial growth part 2.

Sure.
It goes without saying you wouldn't put yourself here to be made fun of.
You are right.
What I don't know is why you started taking hgh so young.
Was it prescribed by a doctor or something you did?
a lot of my friends started literally cycling at 18-20. None of them had the same sides i got. I mean most of them had nothing happen to them from GH. For some reason im the only person who did. Even people who blast 10IUS don’t have things happen to them, somehow i did though. Not sure what it was. I don’t know. really doesn’t make any sense. Even an endo told me he’s never seen anything like it, he told me usually even in acromehalt the bones just thicken and don’t lengthen at all, however my entire face elongated which is unheard of, even in teenagers who use the drug in a clinic.

a lot of my friends started literally cycling at 18-20. None of them had the same sides i got. I mean most of them had nothing happen to them from GH. For some reason im the only person who did. Even people who blast 10IUS don’t have things happen to them, somehow i did though. Not sure what it was. I don’t know. really doesn’t make any sense. Even an endo told me he’s never seen anything like it, he told me usually even in acromehalt the bones just thicken and don’t lengthen at all, however my entire face elongated which is unheard of, even in teenagers who use the drug in a clinic.
acromegaly*

It's insane this is going on with teenagers, basically.
Social media is to thank.
You say they didn't/ don't have side effects but you (or they) don't know if it will cause other issues, in the future.
Maybe there will be something that can be done about it, once you know for sure things have finally settled.

^

it didnt widen my cheekbones per say. It grew my face entirely downwards like lengthened it. something that doesn’t happen in acromegaly. It was completely unheard of really and doesn’t exist. And for the people who are saying the effects happened because one wasn’t done growing. That’s not true. HGH wouldn’t have affected a growing person nearly to the extent it does to a full grown adult. spoke to an endo about that.
get over it man, it sounds like its to late the damage is done , you now have a neanderthal jawline move on and quit whining about it

FWIW I think if you look at most people from the age of 25 to 40, there have already been changes in their facial structure. I've personally noticed this and I only started GH in my 40s.

I've personally noticed my face change as far as fat loss from hgh , the more "lean" i get the more my face changes ( not in good way) it makes me look drawn and saggy in a way even my brother told me "you look your age bro" , I've always come off as 10 years younger my whole life now it seems not to be the case

Even an endo told me he’s never seen anything like it, he told me usually even in acromehalt the bones just thicken and don’t lengthen at all, however my entire face elongated which is unheard of
That doctor is a retard then because that's exactly what the acromegaly does to your face, it's a very well known thing.

'Both male and female patients present following major changes: the increase of facial length and breadth, the widening and elevation of the nose, the thickening of vermilion and the enlargement of the mandible. '

I've personally noticed my face change as far as fat loss from hgh , the more "lean" i get the more my face changes ( not in good way) it makes me look drawn and saggy in a way even my brother told me "you look your age bro" , I've always come off as 10 years younger my whole life now it seems not to be the case

Look at the noses on all the guys on anabolic bodybuilding, Todd Lee, etc. It's definitely engorged people's noses and cartilage type appendages. I also think it grows a crown or like a bulbous rim around the top front of people skulls you can see it on a lot of those guys

Yeah look at them, consider their age....then look at your dad in his 20's compared to his 50s, and his dad. Pretty common for nose size to increase as you age.

Exactly why I mentioned fat loss, a much more reasonable outcome after a few months of gh.

If you xrays as proof. Post them or you're just talking out of your ass. I want to be able to see a before and after. You're putting out false dreams for the normal person without a definicy.

Gh has its purposes. This is not it.

It's insane this is going on with teenagers, basically.
Social media is to thank.
You say they didn't/ don't have side effects but you (or they) don't know if it will cause other issues, in the future.
Maybe there will be something that can be done about it, once you know for sure things have finally settled.
+1
some people also lie about not having side effects for some reason

Whats crazy is sarms and peptides can be purchased online and combining multiple of the sarms have worse side effect profile than old AAS.

TBH its not too different than it was decades ago. When I was a teen we had magazines with physiques unachievable without roids but -at least in what I saw- they just pushed stupid supplements. Some of the OTC 'supplements' were straight up roids (m1t, superdrol lol etc) but fortunately I was not in that age anymore when it was rampant. At least now internet is widespread and at least they can learn about it. Decades ago it was lots of stupid info out.

+1
some people also lie about not having side effects for some reason

Whats crazy is sarms and peptides can be purchased online and combining multiple of the sarms have worse side effect profile than old AAS.
spot on, darling

At least now internet is widespread and at least they can learn about it.

Are they? Time will tell, but one hears all sorts of awful stuff.
Thanks for the reply :)

Right? It’s probably because he couldn’t take her to Applebees because he spent his weekly allowance of peptides and hgh

I hope the lady isn't reading this.

Too many god damn promos and discounts lately, in combination with a feeling that the ease getting gear can only go down from here.