HGH facial growth part 2.

Part 1:
"cheekbones are wider "

Part 2:
"what happened was my face actually grew downward, it didn’t widen at all it lengthened "

Seems legit.

Found this on google for op , its quite obvious this has happened to them so again move on with your crybaby post

Attachments

• IMG_1232.png
    IMG_1232.png
    274 KB · Views: 50
After consultation with 2 doctors and an orthodontist i was able to get X-rays from before I started and after. First thing we saw was my skull was indeed finished developing. All my sutures were closed and I was completely done with puberty. After getting pictures from the same angles with doctors, I was able to compare photos from the beginning of my HGH journey to the end. There was barely any facial changes in the first 6 months of GH. All the changes happened the last two when I did use Chinese Generic optiropin that was yellow tinted. I’m going to be getting another batch of the same Gh I used those months ago and testing it for everything. I’m not sure what was in it but not sure. Anyways, what happened was my face actually grew downward, it didn’t widen at all it lengthened which contributed to my really weird face shape now. Anyways, a lot of sad shit has happened to me after this. My pretty ex left me that we were hs sweethearts and also just i’ve been getting treated differently, i didn’t know such a big life difference came from attraction but since im 21 it’s understandable why girls don’t fw me anymore. Anyways, just wanted to say to everyone who thought i wasn’t done with puberty. Yes I was completely finished. I’m sure it was regular HGH but maybe there was something else in that yellow hgh that made me react as I did to it. All the regular hgh i used before did nothing to me besides that. Maybe it was just something in it that I reacted to combined with the GH.

Brand new account. Post the x rays you mentioned or you're just a weirdo LARPing.

Your pretty gf probably left you because you won’t stop whining about yellow gh making your face change. You’ve gotta be the most insecure guy on this website man.

I have never met a guy who obsessed over his looks this much. You know like 70% of men are probably considered ugly right?And a lot of them are doing just fine with their work and families.

Honestly this is hilarious to keep up with though.

Long Face Syndrome. Very treatable. No reason to bring aas and gh into things when they get blamed for more than there fair share.
1720231834534.png1720231834534.png

i think this situation is entirely different. hgh did actually fuck up my face and i didn’t start using it for any of those reasons
I'm also considering to use HGH for at least 12 months straight but I don't want negative facial changes. Wide growth and forward growth are welcomed, but downward growth will be bad.

Can you, please, show us before and after photos or the x-ray scans so you can actually prove the story is real, not made-up or based on a delusion?

I'm also considering to use HGH for at least 12 months straight but I don't want negative facial changes. Wide growth and forward growth are welcomed, but downward growth will be bad.

Can you, please, show us before and after photos or the x-ray scans so you can actually prove the story is real, not made-up or based on a delusion?
I am the preeminent Guro of USA Pharm Grade GH. I have a t-shirt that will confirms this fact. Your request for test results and before and after photos won't be entertained. They simply don't exist. There are no clinical trials using Somatropin for cosmetic purposes as far as changing facial structure is concerned.

In order to ensure that you'll see no "downward growth" of your face you'll need to spot inject on the sides of your face ONLY. No chin injections. I suggest using your ears as guides. Inject your GH on BOTH sides on your face and then within 5 minutes strap yourself in your newly acquired Inversion Boots and hang upside down for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 40 minutes. Then have yourself a protein shake while laying flat on your back. Nutrients will settle where all the blood has been which was rich with GH. #Football Head Status

In order to ensure that you'll see no "downward growth" of your face you'll need to spot inject on the sides of your face ONLY. No chin injections.
But in such case, wouldn't injecting on the sides cause my face to widen and make the bone grow in the left and right direction, causing a wide face?

Back