HGH making Tendonitis Worse

hawkberry04

Is it possible that HGH could be making my Achilles tendonitis worse? It feels as though that’s the case after 2 months on it.

I’ve adjusted my protocol throughout. Started off using 2iu EOD before bed but it really messed up my sleep. I’d fall asleep very easily but then wake after 4 or so hours and not really get back to sleep. So I started dosing in the morning and that has alleviated the sleep issues. I inject right when I wake up and then work out fasted, waiting 2-3 hours to eat.

Any advice appreciated. Thank you!

You are using UGL rhgh. And yes, you will experience this symptom even after lowering the dose. It's not the dose, it's the hgh + your body. Maybe after 2 months the CTS *Might* subside, as in, your body’s immune system will think it's normal and give up fighting it.

Now, if it's pharmacy rhgh, same thing as stated above. It will take months for your body to adjust and accept it. Then it will subside.

Maybe give it another month or 2 (?)

You are using UGL rhgh. And yes, you will experience this symptom even after lowering the dose. It's not the dose, it's the hgh + your body. Maybe after 2 months the CTS *Might* subside, as in, your body’s immune system will think it's normal and give up fighting it.

Now, if it's pharmacy rhgh, same thing as stated above. It will take months for your body to adjust and accept it. Then it will subside.

Maybe give it another month or 2 (?)
looking into this issue for a friend and he seems to not be handling hgh well and was assuming if he stopped for a a few days cts sides would go away, but the still persist and can in someways getting worse.

Some get it some don’t. I feel those that do.

Hgh makes my tendons hurt though. I try to train calistenics 3-4x a week. Anything with flat wrists for support (push ups, hand stands, etc.) I come to failure just from the stretching of the wrist tendons. Only does that when I’m on GH.

Back