What are you asking exactly? If you have access to everything and can afford pharma, get pharma. If you can't afford it, get the best generic you have access to

What are you asking exactly? If you have access to everything and can afford pharma, get pharma. If you can't afford it, get the best generic you have access to
I was thinking the same lol. I think he’s asking for a source in an inconspicuous way tbh.

Do we reading in the underground. I posted a lab test for one brand recently in the testing section. There are a number of decent UGL these days

I have access all hgh pharma and ugl but which one is good quality price.

Inobs.
Gtfo never asked source.
You say you have access to all pharma and generic hgh. I don’t see why you don’t search the lab testing thread or buy based off of your judgement and get it tested yourself. From what I see here nobody is going to give you a brand and say that it’s good quality. I’ve been searching the underground and lab testing thread for months now before I made a judgement and purchased. I’m still going to fork up the extra cash to get it blind tested for my own peace of mind. Just saying, the answers are there and it’s up to you to take it further and confirm it for yourself. Good luck to you and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

You say you have access to all pharma and generic hgh. I don’t see why you don’t search the lab testing thread or buy based off of your judgement and get it tested yourself. From what I see here nobody is going to give you a brand and say that it’s good quality. I’ve been searching the underground and lab testing thread for months now before I made a judgement and purchased. I’m still going to fork up the extra cash to get it blind tested for my own peace of mind. Just saying, the answers are there and it’s up to you to take it further and confirm it for yourself. Good luck to you and I hope you find what you’re looking for.
Good thanks

No offense, but that came off like a script you have been rehearsing. If you want to get some cut and paste action going for future troll/scammer flybys that's all good. I made it shorter.

"Nobody on meso is going to give you a brand and say that it’s good quality. Start searching the underground and lab testing threads for critical data you need so that you can make your own educated decision. The answers are there and it’s up to you to take it further and confirm it for yourself. Take no mans opinion as the gospel but your own. Good luck to you and I hope you drown in gallons of semen."