HGH VS MK 677

ve79

Good morning everyone. What is your thought on HGH VS MK677? I happen to love MK it works fast and recovery and cognitive function is amazing. What are your thoughts and what do you think is better?

Good morning everyone. What is your thought on HGH VS MK677? I happen to love MK it works fast and recovery and cognitive function is amazing. What are your thoughts and what do you think is better?
I take both, but MK-677 (Ibutamoren) I basically just use on an as needed basis as an appetite stimulant, not for its other purported benefits. It does help when I am looking to push calories. Though I have been using MK-677 less of late since I discovered MGA (megestrol acetate) for this purpose.

Overall, I think you would be better server by taking HGH, but then again we are all different, so only you can answer what seems to benefit you the most.

Go with HGH.

I take both, but MK-677 (Ibutamoren) I basically just use on an as needed basis as an appetite stimulant, not for its other purported benefits. It does help when I am looking to push calories. Though I have been using MK-677 less of late since I discovered MGA (megestrol acetate) for this purpose.

Overall, I think you would be better server by taking HGH, but then again we are all different, so only you can answer what seems to benefit you the most.
Yeah I agree man everyone has a different genetic makeup. I personally love MK. I take it at night 2 hrs before bed I never had a issue with grelen at that time . I do notice it takes hours for me to go to sleep but when I do I sleep like a bear. Study's have found mk has a much longer half life than GH and much quicker response to igf resepters

Do you also find that MK-677 provides a deeper, more restorative sleep compared to HGH when taken before bed?

Do you also find that MK-677 provides a deeper, more restorative sleep compared to HGH when taken before bed?
Yes but Im a bad sleeper so it takes time for me to sleep. I'll be up till 1 or 2am and I wake up about 5am or 6am and I feel like I slept for 9 hrs

For me anyway, I seem to get the most benefit from HGH in terms of sleep and recovery.

Though admittedly right now I am on a Tren cycle and my sleep is a train wreck that I take 3 different substances to manage.

Yeah I agree man everyone has a different genetic makeup. I personally love MK. I take it at night 2 hrs before bed I never had a issue with grelen at that time . I do notice it takes hours for me to go to sleep but when I do I sleep like a bear. Study's have found mk has a much longer half life than GH and much quicker response to igf resepters
I generally sleep like a rock too. Tren just has an especially keen knack for fucking my world all kinds of up in terms of sleep.

If it did not work so damn well for my bod I likely would have abandoned running it by now

Yes but Im a bad sleeper so it takes time for me to sleep. I'll be up till 1 or 2am and I wake up about 5am or 6am and I feel like I slept for 9 hrs

You should always dose MK-677 (or HGH) three hours before bed at least.

For me anyway, I seem to get the most benefit from HGH in terms of sleep and recovery.

Though admittedly right now I am on a Tren cycle and my sleep is a train wreck that I take 3 different substances to manage.

Have you tried Tren Acetate and injected it in the morning right after waking up? It should affect your sleep a lot less that way.

Have you tried Tren Acetate and injected it in the morning right after waking up? It should affect your sleep a lot less that way.
I have tried all sorts of strategies to manage it without drugs, but it just seems my CNS is in such a tailspin that nothing works. I have found a way to manage the issue, but only through lots of pharmacology.

No I use to use TREN in my comp days but I don't mess with it anymore.

MK677 alone will give a mild boost to growth hormone production. It also has worse and more side effects like insulin resistance, cortisol release, prolactin release, and increase hunger which may or may not be desirable.

GH is well tolerated and much more effective. It also has the benefit of being able to time, how much and when you dose it depending on your goals. It also causes insulin resistance and a dose-dependent manner and this can be more easily mitigated with timing of the injections.

MK677 it's fine if someone is just looking for a mild boost and is afraid of or doesn't like the inconvenience of injections. It does not compare to growth hormone at all though. It's an inferior choice with a much worse side effect profile.

MK677 alone will give a mild boost to growth hormone production. It also has worse and more side effects like insulin resistance, cortisol release, prolactin release, and increase hunger which may or may not be desirable.

GH is well tolerated and much more effective. It also has the benefit of being able to time, how much and when you dose it depending on your goals. It also causes insulin resistance and a dose-dependent manner and this can be more easily mitigated with timing of the injections.

MK677 it's fine if someone is just looking for a mild boost and is afraid of or doesn't like the inconvenience of injections. It does not compare to growth hormone at all though. It's an inferior choice with a much worse side effect profile.
The hunger subsides with time in least with me. HGH is expensive. Mk677 with test is great in my opinion with a good diet of course

Back