Hi everyone, im a sports coach trying to convince my athletes not to take steroids

I have been faced with a big problem for the past few years were professional athletes come to me asking advice on steroids but I would always discourage them and try to let them understand the dangers and potential health risks. in some cases this works and they cancel the thought of using enhancements but the overwhelming majority will go on and do it regardless. (the pressure to win and be the best is just to high and they are willing to risk it all) so I'm often stuck with athletes dealing with side effects and coming back to me for help because their doctors don't want to help because they shouldn't have taken it.
I have been doing research on harm mitigation to try and help them as much as I can but it has never been enough information, we need to learn more and get more credible knowledge.

Professional athletes should use whatever means necessary to advance their careers, within reason. If you make a living of a sport, you better be ready to try anything that will even the playing field or even give you an edge.

Having said that, there is a vast difference between using and abusing. The former is fine the later is just dumb.