Hi people

alphahay

Hi folks. I'm on these forum to find sources, DNP at the moment, and to prepare for a first full cycle in the future.
My data:

Weight: 78 kg
Height: 175 cm
Years of training: 8 years
BF: approximately 20 %

Training: 2x week, really a minimalist routine
I hope I will be able to absorb as much info and wisdom from the local community.
Cheers!

Welcome, hopefully you will find much more here than just sources. Give it a try, it's fun place to be and lots of interesting people.

Perhaps dnp is not necessary at that body fat %, but with that out of the way make sure you do it safely and responsibly.

Also my friendly advice would be to step up training volume and intensity when you're going to do your first cycle. Diet is even more important factor as you probably already know.

Anyway, good luck on your future goals and if you have got questions regarding steroids/diet/training you can always ask for help or advice. People here are quite friendly most of the time. So it's better to ask 5 times and be safe than sorry. Take care.

Thanks man.
I've done DNP couple times before, so I know what to expect. The thing is in the recent years I really was not able to focus on training and dieting, so I want to cut some corners here.
Going forward I also definitely want to get into a more regular routine, especially before hopping on the cycle train.

Back