• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

High bilirubin

umisar

Hello everyone, I'm 30yo male, 6 2', 220lbs, not overweight. I eat healthy, primarily focusing on vertical diet. I've never used abnormal doses of steroids, and even before starting the trt, I had issues with elevated bilirubin levels. I'm going for an ultrasound and doctor's examination in July, and during this period, I would like to improve my condition as much as possible. I inject 600mg of pharmaceutical grade glutathione once a week and take 500mg of pharmaceutical grade UDCA daily. Do you think anything else is necessary? My liver enzymes are perfect, and I get my blood analyzed once every 3 months. Thanks in advance for your response!

I use UDCA instead of TUDCA because I buy UDCA directly from the pharmacy, along with testosterone and glutathione. I've used NAC before. I could add it again, but is it necessary alongside glutathione and UDCA?

Sponsors

Latest posts