High dose gear, is it a problem?

Shnicken

Hey all, just a quick question I've been wondering on. Picked up some test/deca mix dosed at 300mg test e and 200mg deca per ml. Not sure if it's OK to post the lab or not so for now I won't, but they use 2% BA, 18% BB and MCT oil.

Anyway have done 2 pins now and this shit straight rips me up PIP wise. I inject delts and afterward I am getting crazy bad PIP, like someone straight punched my shoulder for 2 days non stop. No redness, swelling or anything that would signify infection or abcess.

That being said is it safe to use gear that causes bad PIP like this if I'm able to tough through the PIP?

Can it cause higher chances of infection or abcess?

Lastly I've heard accounts that your muscle gets used to the higher dose gear and the PIP gets less, any truth to this?

Want to use up these 2 vials and then I have straight deca 300 and test e 300 to start mixing instead. Just want to be sure I'm not putting myself at increased risk for problems by fighting through the PIP on this.

Last edited:
I’ve never had pip from deca even at 400mg/ml

300mg/ml isn’t insanely high to cause pip. I’m guessing it’s the test e raws that were used that’s causing the pip.

I bought like 15 vials of test e last year that was made with the painful test e raws and I just powered through. Pinned every day to pin less oil and that’s about all you can do outside of throwing it away. 2ml at once in my quad literally crippled me

I’ve never had pip from deca even at 400mg/ml

300mg/ml isn’t insanely high to cause pip. I’m guessing it’s the test e raws that were used that’s causing the pip.

I bought like 15 vials of test e last year that was made with the painful test e raws and I just powered through. Pinned every day to pin less oil and that’s about all you can do outside of throwing it away. 2ml at once in my quad literally crippled me

Ouch yeah from all the reading I've done, I'm also assuming it's the Test E raws causing the problem and not the Deca. I will power through it instead of wasting though if it isn't increasing my risk for problems.

Is it OK to share what lab it came from on this forum?

Ouch yeah from all the reading I've done, I'm also assuming it's the Test E raws causing the problem and not the Deca. I will power through it instead of wasting though if it isn't increasing my risk for problems.

Is it OK to share what lab it came from on this forum?
Of course

Hey all, just a quick question I've been wondering on. Picked up some test/deca mix dosed at 300mg test e and 200mg deca per ml. Not sure if it's OK to post the lab or not so for now I won't, but they use 2% BA, 18% BB and MCT oil.

Anyway have done 2 pins now and this shit straight rips me up PIP wise. I inject delts and afterward I am getting crazy bad PIP, like someone straight punched my shoulder for 2 days non stop. No redness, swelling or anything that would signify infection or abcess.

That being said is it safe to use gear that causes bad PIP like this if I'm able to tough through the PIP?

Can it cause higher chances of infection or abcess?

Lastly I've heard accounts that your muscle gets used to the higher dose gear and the PIP gets less, any truth to this?

Want to use up these 2 vials and then I have straight deca 300 and test e 300 to start mixing instead. Just want to be sure I'm not putting myself at increased risk for problems by fighting through the PIP on this.
Also to answer your other question. For me, pip is less intense over time with the bad test e and with high milligram test e. Ive pinned 500mg/ml test e for 8 weeks so far and it gets less severe. At least in my opinion

I have a small permanent lump on my delt from test 400. You probably don't want to be constantly inflamed either. Not to mention the ruined nights of sleep, training sessions etc. Just to save a few bucks? You lose way more than you win IMO. Never using high concentration gear again. Pointless. Gear is cheap as hell I'd rather inject more oil.

I have a small permanent lump on my delt from test 400. You probably don't want to be constantly inflamed either. Not to mention the ruined nights of sleep, training sessions etc. Just to save a few bucks? You lose way more than you win IMO. Never using high concentration gear again. Pointless. Gear is cheap as hell I'd rather inject more oil.

That's my fear is anything permanent, such as lumps and abcesses. However the pain doesn't bug me too bad, haven't lost any sleep and still powered right through my workouts, even if it was uncomfortable. Just don't want to be causing any permanent damage.

As I stated before I don't plan on getting any more high dose gear but I would like to use these up at $100 per vial. I have independent test and deca that I will be switching to once they are gone. Right now though I'd rather deal with manageable pain then throw $200+ away because I can't handle a bit of soreness.

Also to answer your other question. For me, pip is less intense over time with the bad test e and with high milligram test e. Ive pinned 500mg/ml test e for 8 weeks so far and it gets less severe. At least in my opinion

Awesome thanks for the input man, and as far as not hearing about them, if you do a search on here there are many who have used avogen. I have zero complaints with any of their gear I have tried, other then the PIP with this deca/test, but that's kinda to be expected at 500mg of mixed compounds per ml.

High mg blends are more likely to cause PIP. Is there something you can dilute it with? This will help.

Such as sterile grape speed oil. Or another inj was that isn’t a high mg blend.

Good luck and keep us posted!

High mg blends are more likely to cause PIP. Is there something you can dilute it with? This will help.

Such as sterile grape speed oil. Or another inj was that isn’t a high mg blend.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Honestly I'm not too worried about the PIP if it isn't going to cause any kind of lingering damage, just going to tough through and learn a lesson.

Honestly I'm not too worried about the PIP if it isn't going to cause any kind of lingering damage, just going to tough through and learn a lesson.
Then the PIP isn't that bad. I was limping, lost range of motion etc. It sucked. Rock hard injection spots for weeks.

sometimes it's the carrier oil they use, or the way they brew it, or it's just too highly concentrated. i'm not a fan of those personally. unless you're taking grams of gear just stick with the standard concentration as they are standard for a reason.

Then the PIP isn't that bad. I was limping, lost range of motion etc. It sucked. Rock hard injection spots for weeks.

Not bad enough to put me out of action, but I do have a high pain threshold. It's definitely the worst I've ever had by a long shot. I think some people just respond to pain differently. I've had a bad quad injection that left me the same as you describe and I certainly didn't lose any sleep or stop lifting legs because I had a limp and it hurt like a mamajama. If anything I almost feel like the pain ups my aggression during workouts, kinda stupid but that's how it feels.

sometimes it's the carrier oil they use, or the way they brew it, or it's just too highly concentrated. i'm not a fan of those personally. unless you're taking grams of gear just stick with the standard concentration as they are standard for a reason.

I don't think it's the oil as I've used MCT before without the PIP, I think it's just the concentration and probably the extra solvents they use getting it that concentrated. Lesson learned though once I get through these 2 vials, I won't be buying mixes or high concentration gear again.

I appreciate all the responses but really my question was answered. Just wanted to make sure that having constant PIP for a few weeks isn't going to cause any lingering long term damage or increase my chances for abcess or infection.

forgot to add: i had the same issue with gear once so i just bought sterile grapeseed oil and drew that up in the same syringe with my gear at a 1:1 ratio with the problematic stuff. solved my problem.

forgot to add: i had the same issue with gear once so i just bought sterile grapeseed oil and drew that up in the same syringe with my gear at a 1:1 ratio with the problematic stuff. solved my problem.

I have also read this technique, I might try it out if I it gets to the point I can't push through. Where do you get your sterile carrier oil at?