High dose gear, is it a problem?

I have also read this technique, I might try it out if I it gets to the point I can't push through. Where do you get your sterile carrier oil at?
https://www.amazon.com/Grape-Seed-Sterile-Filtered-Grade/dp/B07BLY17J2/ref=sr_1_10?crid=2N6MOLZC91ORO&keywords=grapeseed+oil+sterile&qid=1647648692&sprefix=grapeseed+oil+sterile%2Caps%2C58&sr=8-10

All PIP does is hurt. Unless it impacts training I’ve never worried about it. Either way, could be the concentration, or the test e raws, or the carrier oil.

forgot to add: i had the same issue with gear once so i just bought sterile grapeseed oil and drew that up in the same syringe with my gear at a 1:1 ratio with the problematic stuff. solved my problem.
Did you still have some PIP but to a lesser degree? or did it take away the PIP? I just ordered some GSO to mix with this liquid fire I bought on here. Shit has me lumped up, red and limping for days. I bought so much I would like to try to push through it so gonna try the dilute method so was curious about how it worked out for you.

Did you still have some PIP but to a lesser degree? or did it take away the PIP? I just ordered some GSO to mix with this liquid fire I bought on here. Shit has me lumped up, red and limping for days. I bought so much I would like to try to push through it so gonna try the dilute method so was curious about how it worked out for you.
it helped me a lot but you gotta try it out and see how it is for you. if your PIP is THAT bad, as you described, i'm gonna guess you're having a bad reaction to the oil.

From everything I have read, one of the reasons high concentration causes bad PIP is because the body can easily absorb the carrier oil faster then the gear itself. Basically leaving you with "crystals" of the gear lingering in the muscle. Hence the reason cutting with more sterile carrier oil tends to help the situation.

All PIP does is hurt. Unless it impacts training I’ve never worried about it. Either way, could be the concentration, or the test e raws, or the carrier oil.

Thanks for the input man, that was kinda what I figured but just wanted to be safe rather then sorry.

I suggest switching to Test C in the future, as Test E from any sources has a high chance of giving PIP (I heard many companies sourced their raws from a particular place, and there's an impurity in the raw Test E that causes the PIP).

I couldn't sleep well for weeks due to the pain, and it's completely gone after switching to Test C.

I suggest switching to Test C in the future, as Test E from any sources has a high chance of giving PIP (I heard many companies sourced their raws from a particular place, and there's an impurity in the raw Test E that causes the PIP).

I couldn't sleep well for weeks due to the pain, and it's completely gone after switching to Test C.

I've heard/read mixed things about what causes it. I will say my Geneza Test E seems to have less PIP then my Dragon Test C. Both dosed @ 250mg per ml.

So just for shits and giggles I mixed 3ml of the AvoGen Deca/Test 500 with 3-4ish ml of Geneza Test E 250. Just pinned 1ml of that into my right delt and holy shit the difference. So much smoother and so far no immediate PIP like last time. Will update tomorrow and let you guys know if I still feel the same, but happy so far.

So just for shits and giggles I mixed 3ml of the AvoGen Deca/Test 500 with 3-4ish ml of Geneza Test E 250. Just pinned 1ml of that into my right delt and holy shit the difference. So much smoother and so far no immediate PIP like last time. Will update tomorrow and let you guys know if I still feel the same, but happy so far.
Keep us updated if you don't mind. I have a bunch of vials I can't use as is. But if mixing or diluting helps enough I may be able to use them.

Keep us updated if you don't mind. I have a bunch of vials I can't use as is. But if mixing or diluting helps enough I may be able to use them.

Alright man so no joke zero PIP at all today. Just mixing it about half and half with the Test E 250, left me with literally zero PIP. Give it a try man don't think you will be dissapointed.

Alright man so no joke zero PIP at all today. Just mixing it about half and half with the Test E 250, left me with literally zero PIP. Give it a try man don't think you will be dissapointed.
That's awesome man, I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm gonna give it a try.

Just a quick update but still no PIP. I have to say I'm a little shocked I expected that mixing something causing horrible PIP with something that causes no PIP would result in like 50% pain reduction, not completely eliminating the PIP altogether. Makes dosing a little tricky but when your using very low doses like I am I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Just a quick update but still no PIP. I have to say I'm a little shocked I expected that mixing something causing horrible PIP with something that causes no PIP would result in like 50% pain reduction, not completely eliminating the PIP altogether. Makes dosing a little tricky but when your using very low doses like I am I suppose it doesn't matter too much.
Thanks for the update for those of us in the same situation.

Thanks for the update for those of us in the same situation.
Hey man that's what these forums are all about is sharing info. Happy camper if this thread helps anyone else in the same situation. Glad I decided to try it, will make getting through these two vials a whole hell of a lot less painful.

Ouch yeah from all the reading I've done, I'm also assuming it's the Test E raws causing the problem and not the Deca. I will power through it instead of wasting though if it isn't increasing my risk for problems.

Is it OK to share what lab it came from on this forum?
This ^^ Test E