High E2

gandalfscousin

Advice needed first time estrogen this high, I pin twice weekly totaling 220mg. I don’t take anything else I don’t really have any symptoms unless joint pain is one anybody ever get near this? I’d really rather not take AI.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 80
Advice needed first time estrogen this high, I pin twice weekly totaling 220mg. I don’t take anything else I don’t really have any symptoms unless joint pain is one anybody ever get near this? I’d really rather not take AI.
Am I reading it wrong ?

Reference range says less or equal to 400 ?

You’re at 193

Is it a an ultra sensitive e2 test ?

Just take an AI man. It's honestly the easiest solution.

Why are you so against using an AI?

I'm also confused because it says you're in the reference range. Are you getting gyno symptoms, or what's going on?

Just take an AI man. It's honestly the easiest solution.

Why are you so against using an AI?

I'm also confused because it says you're in the reference range. Are you getting gyno symptoms, or what's going on?
No none and I don’t know if it’s a ultra sensitive test or not I don’t know what the range is honestly that’s new on it from previous test.

If it's a real 193pg/ml you probably need to get this down soon. With these test levels there's no need to hover around more than 50pg/ml. You're either a heavy aromatiser or it's a lab error. If i was you i would go check it again and not in the same lab if possible and if it comes the same then take an AI.. Your buddy got a limb dick because he probably overdid it..

Back