Hilma Biocare – Short poll about ampoules

Would you like to see Hilma Biocare products in ampoule format?

• Total voters

HilmaBiocare

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hello dear members!

We invite you to take part in our short poll.
Would you like to see Hilma Biocare products in ampoule format?

Please write comments and vote :)

Maybe think about quality control, accurate dosing, not sending out tren oils that are pitch fucking black, and probably swap out the dark brown vials for some clear ones? Before you start thinking about amps.

Just some suggestions.

As my experience, a lot of users (and me too) prefer amps because can modulate better their doses, up/downscaling, and so on…if you make 200mg tren vials but I need 300mg, I ‘m forced to open 2 vials.
In add I think that with amps there is less product waste, but it could be just my impression.

As my experience, a lot of users (and me too) prefer amps because can modulate better their doses, up/downscaling, and so on…if you make 200mg tren vials but I need 300mg, I ‘m forced to open 2 vials.
In add I think that with amps there is less product waste, but it could be just my impression.
you are mixing up vials and amps.
The problem you have described is why amps suck.

This, just vice versa. Vials are better for custom dosage.

I like cracking ampoules (that sound) and they just look cooler than vials. All else vials win.

Ampules are useless when you go ugl. They take up space, you have to throw what you dont use, they are hard to discret ship…