• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

06.03.jpg

Dear customers!

We would like to remind you that there is no minimum order requirement when placing an order with us. Whether you need just one package of testosterone or an infinite number of items, we are here to fulfill your needs!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Greetings all!

Don't forget that you can make payments via bank transfer with us, but we strongly recommend using a crypto wallet! This enhances your security primarily!

We accept:
- BTC
- USDT
- TRC20
- Ethereum

If you have no experience with cryptocurrencies - don't hesitate to ask us, we'll provide detailed instructions.

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

GET A READY-MADE PROGRAM NOW TO EARN MORE!

We offer a special program on how to build a successful business with Hilma Biocare.

Steps to effectively grow your sales with the leading steroid manufacturer, Hilma Biocare:

What you will get:

Step one: Find your first customer.

We'll provide you with the tools for a successful launch.

Step two: Increase your sales with Hilma Biocare.
We share proven methods to help you expand your customer base.

Step three: Receive free products to kickstart your business!
Get free startup bonuses today!

Contact our consultant for more information. We invite you to become a successful partner with Hilma Biocare!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

We would like to remind you that you can familiarize yourself with our product range on the official website of our authorized reseller

https://roidteam.net/

Greetings to all Hilma Biocare fans!

Please don't forget that our team is always ready to help solve any unexpected problems that may arise with your order. We are committed to meeting you halfway!

If you have not received your parcel within 45 days after dispatch, we will resend it!

List of countries covered by our reshipment warranty:

Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
France (Excl. Monaco) DPD only
Germany
Greece – TNT Only
Hungary
Italy
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain

If your country is not included in the list, please consult with our manager regarding the possibility of shipment.

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Just an on going update with my wholesale order with hilmas rep from telegram.

More INSANITY. The moderator on this forum is now saying I did request an address change…..

Guys I’ve never lived in New Jersey. There is NO message saying I want the address changed from my state to New Jersey. This never happened. This is one of the more IMSANE issues I’ve seen because both reps are just making something up and saying I sent a message that 1) isn’t there and 2) makes no sense. Then they had the audacity to say it’s delivered…..yes to New Jersey MONTHS after the first shipment didn’t arrive. A lot of disrespect. A lot of gaps in communication. A lot of lies. I would not trust this company.

More INSANITY. The moderator on this forum is now saying I did request an address change…..

Guys I’ve never lived in New Jersey. There is NO message saying I want the address changed from my state to New Jersey. This never happened. This is one of the more IMSANE issues I’ve seen because both reps are just making something up and saying I sent a message that 1) isn’t there and 2) makes no sense. Then they had the audacity to say it’s delivered…..yes to New Jersey MONTHS after the first shipment didn’t arrive. A lot of disrespect. A lot of gaps in communication. A lot of lies. I would not trust this company.
Essentially someone requested an address change mid order. It obviously wasn’t me. Oddly enough, they have sent me an incorrect tracking to New Jersey in the past. This is obviously some sort of scam. There is no reason why I would ask my package to go to the opposite side of the country months after I ordered it. At this point I’m just going to take the L, but buyer be warned.

Essentially someone requested an address change mid order. It obviously wasn’t me. Oddly enough, they have sent me an incorrect tracking to New Jersey in the past. This is obviously some sort of scam. There is no reason why I would ask my package to go to the opposite side of the country months after I ordered it. At this point I’m just going to take the L, but buyer be warned.
Hello.

I replied to you in PM. It is evident from the shipment progress history that UPS received a request to change the address from the receiver.

1710313655083.png
I understand that you did not request the manager via Telegram to change the address, I do not claim that you did it

We also did not leave a request to change the address.

Please contact UPS to clarify why the address was changed without your knowledge and why the shipment progress indicates that the request was made by the receiver.

How’s wholesale shipping to the USA? I remember about 6 years ago their stealth shipping was one of the best
Hello!

To the USA, we ship parcels containing only up to 20 units of products. Delivery will take from 2 to 4 weeks.

To place an order, please contact our manager via Telegram.

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

We are glad to inform you that we are inviting forum members to test our products!

The following products are available for your choice:

HGH Somatropin / Liquid - @Jc420
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Propionate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Trenbolone Enanthate
Trenbolone Acetate

To apply for participation, you must quote this message and write the name of the product you want to test.

Conditions:

1. Forum members with registration for at least a year and with good activity are invited to participate in the testing.
2. Samples are sent strictly on condition that the tester does a blood test and publishes the result on the thread.
3. The test participant must post a photo of receiving the sample and write in what dosages the drug will be used and with what frequency.
4. We will be glad if, in addition to the result of the blood test result, you also share your feedback about the use of the products (whether there were post-injection pains, whether there were side effects, your progress or any changes that you noticed).

Please note that this is not just a distribution of free products and we do not require a positive review from you. The most important thing for us is to get HONEST feedback (even if it is a negative review) so that we can improve the quality of our service if necessary. We also want to make sure that we offer our customers high-quality products.

P.S. Also, when writing a review, it is necessary to indicate that this applies to a free sample!

How’s wholesale shipping to the USA? I remember about 6 years ago their stealth shipping was one of the best
My order had a random address request change in the middle of its transit, and it was sent to a completely different state and address after being sent different tracking from different carriers prior to the final delivery, and they are doing nothing to rectify it. Been about 4 months. Just my experience.

That sucks brother. Sounds like there might be a hacker involved on your side or his. I’ve had my fair chair of hackers throughout the years. Double check your recovery email

Hello.

I replied to you in PM. It is evident from the shipment progress history that UPS received a request to change the address from the receiver.

View attachment 279069
I understand that you did not request the manager via Telegram to change the address, I do not claim that you did it

We also did not leave a request to change the address.

Please contact UPS to clarify why the address was changed without your knowledge and why the shipment progress indicates that the request was made by the receiver.

Seems like @CoachHL is gonna get fucked here. Sorry man, that sucks.

Doesn't look it was Hilma's fault either.