Hoarding gear

Yeah so I just stumbled across this thread and to top that off I am one of the new cats here... Anyways, holy shit that is a lot of gear :O

I guess this is similar to the feeling girls get when they see a huuuuuge swang... Just.. Holy shit... I am baffled..

Yeah so I just stumbled across this thread and to top that off I am one of the new cats here... Anyways, holy shit that is a lot of gear :O

I guess this is similar to the feeling girls get when they see a huuuuuge swang... Just.. Holy shit... I am baffled..
Welcome! Brewing has more so turned into a hobby/art of mine.
This forum will have you stocking up on your own gear in no time.

Welcome! Brewing has more so turned into a hobby/art of mine.
This forum will have you stocking up on your own gear in no time.
Is there anywhere on the forum you can learn how to brew your own? I've only just signed up after this thread came up on a google search and no idea how to locate the info cheers

But bro I care about you, I only want the best for you. Send me some and I’ll try it to make sure it’s not poisoned, don’t worry about me. I’ll do it for you

“That’s a lot. Idk if I can take all that. I can try but it’s probably gonna hurt”

Yep. Analogy is spot on.

I'll join in since people are enjoying the hoarding of gear, and this is the spot to do it, some people are not to fond of it on other parts of the forum lol..

cheers...nice to have bags of it but the essential oil cases are they way to go 120 count cases..

Attachments

• 20240316_214801.jpg
    20240316_214801.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 60
  • 20240406_001222~2.jpg
    20240406_001222~2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
It is a disease. All it took was to be down to a few weeks supply as the result of a long delayed order, pandemic shortages of meds. and "never again" got stuck in my brain.

After building up a 3-5 year supply of gear, then ancillaries, I now have multiple teledocs call in prescrips for the pharma I use and run around the area picking up the same (non controlled) stuff from half a dozen drug stores, paying with GoodRX, to make sure I have years worth of that stuff on hand too.

I'm so anal about it I call ahead of the prescrips and make sure they all know which generic manufacture I want for each drug, and specifically get them prescribed in quantities that ensure I'll get it in sealed factory bottles instead of recounted into those orange ones. It's like ordering India pharma, just with a lot of driving around. Tadalifil, Finasteride, Minoxidil, , BP meds, Keto shampoo...I can usually get a 90 day supply of each on one $29 appointment from different telehealth companies.

Definately a disease.

Last edited: