Home brew primo help

Donutlover

I have home brewed several raws before with success. Test C and Test P along with mast p.
I recently tried to brew Primo E. I screwed up my calculations so it was way too much oil and BA/BB for 15g of raw to be 200mg/ml
My ratios for the amount of oil are right I just has less powder for it and it will be watered down to 75mg/ml.
The problem I'm having is no matter what or how much I mix, the mixture stays like milk. I've heated it on a candle warmer while stirring, I have also heated it in boiling water. Nothing is working. What am I going wrong here? Is it supposed to look like a glass of milk?
Btw my carrier is MTC oil with 20% BB and 2% BA
The source for the raws is a trusted one.

Attachments

• 5071C299-7035-4F3F-8AA9-98F09DDC0BC0.jpeg
    5071C299-7035-4F3F-8AA9-98F09DDC0BC0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Well heating in boiling water is a no-no. Leads to water in your mix. Which is what it looks like happened. Let it sit uncovered for a couple days or maybe on a hotplate at 100-120F for a few hrs. The water should evaporate

None of the questions that have bn asked mean anything. Hotplate, how it was added together, e vs ace. None of those thing will cause that... however water in the mix will cause exactly that look. I dnt know how this thread has went this far without the OP being a part of it.

Either raws were shit or there's water in the oil. 1 is much easier to rule out than the other...

You're just going to have to live with the low concentration. You can't unfuck it up on that one. Unless u have more raws to add
I agree if it’s made at 100mg normally why not just stick with what it’s made like it is for a reason bro…2%ba and 20% bb work for a lot just keep shit simple…weigh powder and add bb and heat and while it’s heating heat your mct oil and add the ba real quick then add the hot mct oil and heat to the melting point of whatever drug for 20-30 mins seems fine I’ve brewed a lot of different substances…I add EO to inj dianabol and everything else is basic…I’ve got test enth 400mg with 2% ba amd 18%bb nothing else I make crazy milligrams…message if you need

I think this one is brewed a 100 a lot is due to price... 200mg/ml is still not hard to do. Pip isn't that bad. It's just expensive per vial and keeps ppl away sometimes. Just my opinion

Bayer makes it at 100, yes. But 100 sucks
Lol I hear yuh but it’s better to shoot a little more oil that actually will absorb and not hurt as much and doesn’t have added solvents like most higher concentrations do…also the reason why I don’t make orals into inj anymore! I have some practice and knowledge bud message me if you have any questions or wanna bullshit about stuff

Start with 200mg/ml ,if the pip is there you can dilute down to the 150,if still there to 100...
You can brew it with the standard 2/20 with all of oil you choice.