Home brew primo help

Donutlover

I have home brewed several raws before with success. Test C and Test P along with mast p.
I recently tried to brew Primo E. I screwed up my calculations so it was way too much oil and BA/BB for 15g of raw to be 200mg/ml
My ratios for the amount of oil are right I just has less powder for it and it will be watered down to 75mg/ml.
The problem I'm having is no matter what or how much I mix, the mixture stays like milk. I've heated it on a candle warmer while stirring, I have also heated it in boiling water. Nothing is working. What am I going wrong here? Is it supposed to look like a glass of milk?
Btw my carrier is MTC oil with 20% BB and 2% BA
The source for the raws is a trusted one.

Attachments

• 5071C299-7035-4F3F-8AA9-98F09DDC0BC0.jpeg
    5071C299-7035-4F3F-8AA9-98F09DDC0BC0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
The first and main reason I purchase high-concentrate oils, like 200mg/mL Primo and 500mg/mL Deca, is because it's cheaper that way. In the majority of places I've seen, 200mg/mL Primo is not double the price of 100mg/mL, but around 40 - 75% more than 100mg/mL.

That 500mg/mL Deca I got recently... I wasn't going to be using enough to warrant that concentration, because I only add a tiny bit for joint health to my TRT. But I made the mistake of injecting 0.4mL SubQ standalone... I will never do that again. The PIP was so extreme it almost dropped me when I slightly stressed the area of injection. I didn't get it to inject it standalone, though, I got it to mix it with my Test. So I mix it in.

I pin little bits every day to keep levels straight. It still burns because of how concentrated the Deca is, even mixed with another oil. I personally would rather inject more oil than deal with unnecessary pain. But all in all there are benefits. It's easier to make mixes if you have higher concentrations, but for me, if I am only using that one compound, I'd much rather to a lower concentrate.

High concentration gear has a purpose besides being slightly more economical: injection volume when running high dosage cycles.
There is a vast difference between injection site rotation when you have to run a high dosage test/deca cycle and you have to choose between 200mg/ml deca and 250mg/ml test and 350mg/ml deca and 350mg/ml test.

Try injecting 1.5gr each per week with the low concentration stuff and you will be cursing left and right by the 3rd week. And that moderately high concentration. Let's not get to the real fun with prop and npp...

Lol I hear yuh but it’s better to shoot a little more oil that actually will absorb and not hurt as much and doesn’t have added solvents like most higher concentrations do…also the reason why I don’t make orals into inj anymore! I have some practice and knowledge bud message me if you have any questions or wanna bullshit about stuff
200 doesn't need extra super solvents. Just 20/2 no heat and it doesn't cause more pip than test P 100. It's like @notanothersnake said. It's mostly made at 100 because of the high list price for one item potentially shying customers away.

200 doesn't need extra super solvents. Just 20/2 no heat and it doesn't cause more pip than test P 100. It's like @notanothersnake said. It's mostly made at 100 because of the high list price for one item potentially shying customers away.
That’s awesome if it’s not too painful and it hold at 2/20 that’s pretty good…primo I used to get the scheming amps long long time ago not too much experience home brew…I like what someone else said you could always dilute it proportionately down to what is comfortable