Homebrew Calculator

Impono

Looked like there was a need for another calculator as for some of us Basskiller does not always work. Like me in the UK it seems to be blocked.
I have made one which should help and also included if you want to overdose your brew.

Still working on the mobile version but should be good on normal computer. Will also add another version soon for blends etc.

If anything needs changing let me know.

Currently only has the basics from basskiller included so if anyone can help with more compound information contact me and I will add them.

Are people actually using this calculator?

Hey there,

To answer your question, yes, people are using the Steroid Homebrew calculator. Judging by site referrals from this website alone some people are finding it useful, which is pretty nice to see.

I'm currently working on making the mobile version better as I originally made it for a normal computer, and I've got plans to add versions for different purposes, including blends.

By the way, there are no ads on our site, and there never will be. I totally get that ads can be a pain, so I’m keeping it ad-free.

If you or anyone else has any suggestions or features you'd like to see on the website, feel free to let me know. I'm all ears and want to make this calculator as useful as possible.

Thanks for your question, and I'm excited to keep improving the calculator for everyone!

Example of the people that look at it from this website alone a month…

Attachments

• IMG_1377.png
    IMG_1377.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 55
Hey there,

To answer your question, yes, people are using the Steroid Homebrew calculator. Judging by site referrals from this website alone some people are finding it useful, which is pretty nice to see.

I'm currently working on making the mobile version better as I originally made it for a normal computer, and I've got plans to add versions for different purposes, including blends.

By the way, there are no ads on our site, and there never will be. I totally get that ads can be a pain, so I’m keeping it ad-free.

If you or anyone else has any suggestions or features you'd like to see on the website, feel free to let me know. I'm all ears and want to make this calculator as useful as possible.

Thanks for your question, and I'm excited to keep improving the calculator for everyone!
I'm just curious as to the unchanging numbers for raw compound required for accuracy. For example I noticed the amount unchanged for an input from 250mg/ml to 275 (not using the overdose/purity calculator). So I went as far as changing the number from a 100mg/ml variance and it remained unchanged.
Screenshot_20230818-192822~2.pngScreenshot_20230818-192837~2.png

I'm just curious as to the unchanging numbers for raw compound required for accuracy. For example I noticed the amount unchanged for an input from 250mg/ml to 275 (not using the overdose/purity calculator). So I went as far as changing the number from a 100mg/ml variance and it remained unchanged.
View attachment 263657View attachment 263658
Hello chap,

Thanks for sharing that, no one has mentioned it to date, it use to work fine, seems some update from wordpress has changed something.

I have played with it and noticed if you change the dosage then change change the first volume to something then back to what you want it re calculates it properly.

I just had a quick 5 min hunt for why and it's something Wordpress changed in an update, when I get a bit more time over the weekend I will hunt down a solution or better yet just put a "Calculate" button at the button to fix it.

This is the kind of feedback that's needed and helps everyone else! Leave it with me and I'll sort it! Cheers.

Yep as a quick work around just fill out what you want then click on the "Oil in ml's" change it then change it to what you want and press return and it works.

Will get this fixed asap!
You are the hero we all need :D. Appreciate your time and effort!

Very cool.
Any chance you can add the ability to have multiple compounds in one formula?
You can average out the displacement value based on

D * %

Then sum your values.

Where;

D = Displacement value of compound
% = Percent of compound in total material mass

Hey there,

Brother is there a way you can put a spot for 2 extra solvents such as EO, and G?

All that does is adjust the compound weight. For the volume most people are making there is enough on there or just use a test one which would be more than close enough, the smaller volumes and for homebrew purposes it wouldn't matter too much, but I am happy to add more. In fact I will.

Let me know what you would like added.

All that does is adjust the compound weight. For the volume most people are making there is enough on there or just use a test one which would be more than close enough, the smaller volumes and for homebrew purposes it wouldn't matter too much, but I am happy to add more. In fact I will.

Let me know what you would like added.
Maybe a dhb ? As it requires other solvents. Love your calculator gonna use it on my next brew ..

Looked like there was a need for another calculator as for some of us Basskiller does not always work. Like me in the UK it seems to be blocked.
I have made one which should help and also included if you want to overdose your brew.

Still working on the mobile version but should be good on normal computer. Will also add another version soon for blends etc.

If anything needs changing let me know.

Currently only has the basics from basskiller included so if anyone can help with more compound information contact me and I will add them.
Great resource! Thanks for putting it together.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back