Homebrew Calculator

Just as an FYI.

I have now added the other compounds people asked for to the calculator.

And have now also started work on the blend calculator people keep asking for. I started working on it last night but fell asleep while working on it‍

It will look something like this, is any thing else needed?
I have put 4 compounds but would you prefer 3 or the option for more?

FYI this is non working and just me making the template at the moment with your input.
Steroid Blend Calculator - Steroid Homebrew

Just as an FYI.

And have now also started work on the blend calculator people keep asking for. I started working on it last night but fell asleep while working on it‍

FYI this is non working and just me making the template at the moment with your input.
Excellent job!
Thank you!

Just as an FYI.

4 compounds is excellent

Just as an FYI.

Brother if you could make another section after BB for EO and G, this calculator will be top of the line. Is that possible?

Also thank you for what you've already done brother. This helps a lot of people

Looked like there was a need for another calculator as for some of us Basskiller does not always work. Like me in the UK it seems to be blocked.
I have made one which should help and also included if you want to overdose your brew.

Still working on the mobile version but should be good on normal computer. Will also add another version soon for blends etc.

If anything needs changing let me know.

Currently only has the basics from basskiller included so if anyone can help with more compound information contact me and I will add them.
Very very nice bro!!!!

I love this!

Do you have a place we could donate crypto perhaps?

Since I live in place where making my own illegal drugs is not consider cool I'm not willing to attach my paypal or anything to donate to you. But I'd really like to throw some money your way as a thank you.

Maybe a monero wallet address somewhere at the bottom of the page?

I love this!

Do you have a place we could donate crypto perhaps?

Since I live in place where making my own illegal drugs is not consider cool I'm not willing to attach my paypal or anything to donate to you. But I'd really like to throw some money your way as a thank you.

Maybe a monero wallet address somewhere at the bottom of the page?

Glad you like it. I didn't do it for any gain. But feel free if you so wish as it will just go towards the hosting.

Bitcoin:
bc1q8qqqv63cfvcpp8af5zu800f23fldpgkr0sjt0h
Ethereum:
0x40C292B6c56306eBB0F59CF9e73b9a4A3B78f1Db

Or just buy me a coffee which is on the calculator page

Looked like there was a need for another calculator as for some of us Basskiller does not always work. Like me in the UK it seems to be blocked.
I have made one which should help and also included if you want to overdose your brew.

Still working on the mobile version but should be good on normal computer. Will also add another version soon for blends etc.

If anything needs changing let me know.

Currently only has the basics from basskiller included so if anyone can help with more compound information contact me and I will add them.
Looks like your server is down, is it intentional or are you just doing some updates?

Also try and use the other latest forum post to reply to as it has direct links included to the latest different versions of the calculator, I made a new post as I couldn’t edit the original post in this one

Could you update the Compound Weights after someone confirms these?

Test C .909
NPP .962
Mast E .935
Primo E .952
Tren A .848
Bold U. ??

Back