homebrewing ectomorph

the_rubicon

I recently signed up after finding some good threads discussing homebrewing.
I blast and cruise all year. my blasts are relatively low doses, and my cruising isnt as low as most guys but I'm old and my HPG axis is as cooked as possible. My genetic ceiling is low, I'm as ectomorphic as it gets, and I hate being a lanky runt which is the form in which I existed before I spent 4 years training and blasting, and the form to which I rapidly return when I'm not blasting.
Everything is very individual so I'm slowly working out what works well for me, and what sides I'm willing to tolerate and how to deal with them. My GP monitors my bloods so we treat and tweak things together.
As brewing goes, I like to know exactly what I'm getting. I have a high interest in producing my gear with the lowest quantities of solvent possible. From this forum I've learnt that test e and boldenone u can be produced with ZERO BB. Elsewhere I've learnt that GSO is slightly anaesthetic and therapeutic so despite the extra effort to filter the more viscous oil, I include GSO which makes a noticeable difference to PIP. From here I also see that using just 1% BA is acceptable so I'm going to try that as well because let's be real, if you don't need it, likelihood is your body doesn't like it so I want the least of it as necessary.
I'm currently experimenting with brewing using low quantities of solvent and working out what crashes in order to compile a list of solvent requirements for the various compounds that I use. This information is an example of information that seems to be impossible to find and I havent studied chemistry so I don't know how to work it out any way other than trial and error.
If you have experience brewing I'd be happy to compare notes.

Gso is anaesthetic? first time I heard about this.... castor oil is supposed to be anti inflammatory and a mild analgesic

Gso is anaesthetic? first time I heard about this.... castor oil is supposed to be anti inflammatory and a mild analgesic
This study on rats seems to confirm the therapeutic properties of GSO

As most often the case, the things I see online are practically impossible to find a second time so I can't find anything talking about anaeasthetic properties of GSO. My experience brewing with it and using it convinces me that its anaesthetic but I'm also using less BB than any UGL I've ever ordered from so the significant reduction in PIP could be in part, or entirely owing to using less BB. I have no intention of putting more BB in anything I make to confirm that as the cause of my PIP. I could try an MCT only batch I suppose.

Are you making your own? I'm interested to hear from other people about their experience with GSO and using less BB and 1% BA instead of the mindless 2/20 approach I always see.

genetic ceiling is low, I'm as ectomorphic as it gets, and I hate being a lanky runt which is the form in which I existed before I spent 4 years training and blasting, and the form to which I rapidly return when I'm not blasting.
This is all one gigantic red flag that your training and diet are severely lacking.

Not talking shit, but you need to take an objective look at yourself

This study on rats seems to confirm the therapeutic properties of GSO

As most often the case, the things I see online are practically impossible to find a second time so I can't find anything talking about anaeasthetic properties of GSO. My experience brewing with it and using it convinces me that its anaesthetic but I'm also using less BB than any UGL I've ever ordered from so the significant reduction in PIP could be in part, or entirely owing to using less BB. I have no intention of putting more BB in anything I make to confirm that as the cause of my PIP. I could try an MCT only batch I suppose.

Are you making your own? I'm interested to hear from other people about their experience with GSO and using less BB and 1% BA instead of the mindless 2/20 approach I always see.
i brew only with Mct, am use BB and Ba ratios acording to what compound I am brewing, you cannot follow the same reecipe for NPP as you do for EQ for ex.,unless you use the standard over the top 2/20 ratios.

for the easier to dissolve raws I use 1.5BA and 12% BB, 1% BA should be ok but I prefer to stay on the safer side, would prefer to not get an infection...

Oh and BB rarely gives PIP I mean look up NEBIDO and see how much it uses and people have no issues with it, BA on thr other hand...

This is all one gigantic red flag that your training and diet are severely lacking.

Not talking shit, but you need to take an objective look at yourself
You are talking shit because youve never trained with my genetics. Why haven't you won olympia yet? Is it because you're lazy when you train and your diet is wrong or is it because of genetic limitations stopping you from being as successful as Yates or Cutler?

Why is the 5'2" guy not 6'2"? Did he think the wrong way when he's a growing teenager or is it genetics that he doesn't control? Why does the girl with brown eyes not have blue eyes?

Do you think I like being a runt? Do you think I didn't try everything possible before deciding/realising that breaking the fucking law was my only way out of runthood?

F___ off man run your own race and don't talk shit about things you dont know anything about. You didn't come here to talk about homebrew and nothing you said helped anybody in the slightest. You need to have an objective look at yourself.

You are talking shit because youve never trained with my genetics. Why haven't you won olympia yet? Is it because you're lazy when you train and your diet is wrong or is it because of genetic limitations stopping you from being as successful as Yates or Cutler?

Why is the 5'2" guy not 6'2"? Did he think the wrong way when he's a growing teenager or is it genetics that he doesn't control? Why does the girl with brown eyes not have blue eyes?

Do you think I like being a runt? Do you think I didn't try everything possible before deciding/realising that breaking the fucking law was my only way out of runthood?

F___ off man run your own race and don't talk shit about things you dont know anything about. You didn't come here to talk about homebrew and nothing you said helped anybody in the slightest. You need to have an objective look at yourself.
Good luck then.