Honest advice needed!!

Man this thread started out surprisingly friendly.

OP before you call bigpaul an asshole realize he reads posts just like this every fucking week. And he's contributed more to this board than you ever will.

How about you make some contributions before trying to mooch.

Last edited:
i get Im new here and I get no one will give up sources to the new guy, so how about some advice on how not to get completely fucked when ordering shit? I see all these ads and sites advertising high quality gear, but I'm guessing at least half of them are bullshit. So any advice on how I'm supposed to make the best guess on who is real?
Also nobody gives a shit about keeping their sources to themselves. I see WKMs post up bloods and reviews all the time.

Say I pm'd you right now and gave you every source I've ever ordered from, would you take my honest word for it? How do you know I'm not some common shill/rep? How do you know I don't own the UGL I'm pointing you to and I just make dummy accounts giving good reviews in my threads and bad reviews in my competitors threads?

Answer: Fucking read something.

I imagine some of the members that have been here awhile could.help you out

They have by posting logs, bloods, etc., in any of the countless threads on this forum. The information these people are looking for is out there, plain as day. People just need to fucking read and pay attention.

i get Im new here and I get no one will give up sources to the new guy, so how about some advice on how not to get completely fucked when ordering shit? I see all these ads and sites advertising high quality gear, but I'm guessing at least half of them are bullshit. So any advice on how I'm supposed to make the best guess on who is real?
Get a doctor prescription
The only surefire way to consistently get real gear.

Back