How dangerous would it be to run tren again?

tgoat1970

I ran tren for 2 weeks over the summer at 280-300mg a week and ended up with liver values about 100x normal. Alt 2800 and ast 800 roughly. Is there no shot of me running tren ever again? Could I do a run with 10mg a day and would I even see benefit from it? I seem to be good to run other things like anavar. I’m thinking it would be extremely dangerous to run tren again given my previous response to it, but it’s such a strong drug, maybe I should just select other compounds and get similar results that maybe take a bit longer. What do you think?

Def just run things that aren’t going to fvck your health. You’ll feel better running it and be better in the long run

As much as I wish I could run tren I think you’re right
You’re talking to a guy that is content running test/var/gh. I think for most of us here, that’s plenty for our goals. I understand the curiosity and desire to try other things just from reading about them so much and how others had good results. The way I look at it now tho is if I can get great results with fewer compounds that I know I can tolerate, why complicate things?

Unless you’re a high level competitor I don’t think there’s a good reason to run it when it effects your health that much. Anavar will give you a good look, or even some test and mast when lean enough

Why are you obsessed with running tren with a response like that.

Tren isn't special, tren isn't magic.
Fuck tren, stick with what agrees with you

You sure it was at 2800?

“Extremely high ALT levels (often 3,000 U/L or more) indicate toxic impairment of the liver by a drug or poison, or a condition that decreases blood flow through the liver, destroying cells (ischemia)”

You want to have acute liver hepatitis or failure and get jaundice then sure run some tren again.

Cmon man. Use your head..

Even pros say if they weren’t competing they’d never touch tren.

You sure it was at 2800?

“Extremely high ALT levels (often 3,000 U/L or more) indicate toxic impairment of the liver by a drug or poison, or a condition that decreases blood flow through the liver, destroying cells (ischemia)”

You want to have acute liver hepatitis or failure and get jaundice then sure run some tren again.

Cmon man. Use your head. Don’t touch it again.

Even pros say if they weren’t competing they’d never touch tren.
Yea that shit straight up is poison to me. I shouldn’t touch it again, my question is maybe it was contaminated but I don’t know. It was qsc which is always good