How do I get privileges to post in the underground or message sponsors etc?

JackHoffman

I know this is a common question but I would like to participate more in discussions and want to know what I can do to speed up the process. I’m not in a hurry but not looking to be out of this situation sooner than later.

The criteria is not clear at all. Everybody will tell you to just post/comment more but who knows what that means. Anyways, just be active where you can i guess.

That thread is very vague
Perhaps you should ask a question in the Thread you feel has not answered your questions. Generally @Millard is very approachable and responds to well thought out posts and ideas.

While you may be disappointed in the quality of the welcome thread, I hope you stick it out and try. Seriously wish you the best and hope you find what you are looking for.

Guess I’m lurking too much. Been here a few weeks I think and still don’t have privileges haha. I’m the same way on most forums, just here to read for the most part. Guess I need to ramp up my commenting.

Perhaps you should ask a question in the Thread you feel has not answered your questions. Generally @Millard is very approachable and responds to well thought out posts and ideas.

While you may be disappointed in the quality of the welcome thread, I hope you stick it out and try. Seriously wish you the best and hope you find what you are looking for.
Appreciate it. My gripe is just that there’s no quantitative goal for me to reach. Which makes sense, that could be conducive to bots or trolls I guess. Just been around here a few weeks now and want to ask questions in those underground threads. I’ll keep working at it.

Appreciate it. My gripe is just that there’s no quantitative goal for me to reach. Which makes sense, that could be conducive to bots or trolls I guess. Just been around here a few weeks now and want to ask questions in those underground threads. I’ll keep working at it.

[EDIT: The criteria have changed.]

okay this is helpful. hopefully I'm good enough at math to figure it out
It's really not necessary. I really want to discourage you and all other New Members from doing this as a means to an end.

We want all New Members to show a genuine interest in contributing to the community knowledgebase.

MESO is about community first - helping each other with harm reduction in mind. Respect the community and its goals and objectives.

If you do this, gaining full access to all forum features is easy.

If you joined MESO solely to access the features of the Steroid Underground subforum, please reconsider your involvement.

We hope to encourage a more all-encompassing approach to your participation in this subculture.

It's really not necessary. I really want to discourage you and all other New Members from doing this as a means to an end.

We want all New Members to show a genuine interest in contributing to the community knowledgebase.

MESO is about community first - helping each other with harm reduction in mind. Respect the community and its goals and objectives.

If you do this, gaining full access to all forum features is easy.

If you joined MESO solely to access the features of the Steroid Underground subforum, please reconsider your involvement.

We hope to encourage a more all-encompassing approach to your participation in this subculture.
I'm not here just to access the steroid underground. I've just been lurking here for a while and thought I'd have access by now. Like I mentioned before, I'm typically a passive participant in most online forums that I'm a member of and I'm not used to forums with restrictions beyond age. So my lack of activity isn't necessarily an indication of my lack of interest in what this website is about.