How do I get replying privelages

Khb

Cant seem to figure out how you can get privileges, do you just keep chatting here or what

I just made an intro post in this forum and then posted around. I think things just end up unlocking for you.

You can search the forum though. There’s a lot of good info. And you can source things…. You just can’t message the seller on this platform yet.

Just contribute and your account will work itself out I think.

Welcome though.

Why do you make an account just to pm someone?

I am curious
Didn't make it to pm someone, I just wanna participate and share something in a few threads after lurking for a while, thats why im tryna get privileges, also to just participate in discussions related to whatever im on too.

I just made an intro post in this forum and then posted around. I think things just end up unlocking for you.

You can search the forum though. There’s a lot of good info. And you can source things…. You just can’t message the seller on this platform yet.

Just contribute and your account will work itself out I think.

Welcome though.
How do you contribute if you can't post or reply?

Didn't make it to pm someone, I just wanna participate and share something in a few threads after lurking for a while, thats why im tryna get privileges, also to just participate in discussions related to whatever im on too.
What is a few threads? In the UG?

Thanks for the link, I was looking for the same answer and somehow missed this sticky.